Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Inferno

I can't play Nostos with the latest nightly

(1/3) > >>

CT27:
I downloaded the latest nightly and tried Inferno:  Nostos on it and I ran into a number of problems.

When I went into the tech room to look at images of ships, in the viewing screen there was no rotating image as usual of ships...there were only a few dots of light.

On the mission briefing screen there were no lines on the briefing screen.  When I looked at the weapon select screen there was no weapon icons on the left side of the screen (the icons you drag into your weapons banks to select a weapon).  The picture of the ship wasn't there either.

When I started the mission, most of the ship I targeted wasn't there.  Only the thrusters were visible.
If I can't get this fixed, I'll have to go back to the October 31, 2017 nightly I was using (that seems to work fine even though a newer build has been recommended).

I've attached a log, I hope it helps.

[attachment stolen by Russian hackers]

General Battuta:
Nightly builds aren’t stable, play with whatever build Inferno recommends.

CT27:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 07, 2018, 11:04:55 pm ---Nightly builds aren’t stable, play with whatever build Inferno recommends.

--- End quote ---

In the release thread it says a "recent nightly build" is recommended.

Rampage:
Just played on recent Nightly; no issues here.  Have you tried rebuilding (remove mod.json and update) Inferno in Knossos?

R

CT27:
https://fsnebula.org/mod/Inferno

I did a 'manual' download from the files there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version