Author Topic: Replaying active campaign mission  (Read 1683 times)

Offline blacky7

Replaying active campaign mission
Hello, I hope that I'm posting this in right section.... I played campaign mission and I wasn't happy with the outcome but I accidentally clicked to proceed to the next mission.... Can I somehow replay that last mission? And I know I can do it in mission simulator but I think this would make diference in next mission in the campaign so simulator would not help me... :)

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Re: Replaying active campaign mission
Well the only option i can think of, is the change of the next mission to a Red Alert mission... in the Briefing to it, you can select "Replay previous mission" and can go back then.

But that needs modding in a very small scale. You have to extract the right mission from the VP and change it in FRED. Play it once to go back and to delete this edited mission again.

Well, i am able to help in this, if you need it and when there is no other idea here.
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Former Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.
Developer of NTP - A Multi-Language Translation Library Interface, which allows to play FreeSpace in YOUR Language.

Is one of my releases broken or not working? Please send a PM here, on Discord at @novachen or on Twitter @NovachenFS2, a public tweet or write a reply in my own release threads here on HLP, because these are the only threads i am still participating in.

Offline blacky7

Re: Replaying active campaign mission
Ich bin dankbar für deinen Rat.  Ich werde versuchen, es zu tun. Hoffentlich wird es funktionieren :)