Author Topic: GTA IV PC version officially anounced  (Read 1113 times)

GTA IV PC version officially anounced
We all knew it was going to happen. Rockstar has officially anounced it and even provided release dates for both the U.S. and U.K. It also appears there is going to be new multiplayer content exclusive to the PC version, they do not go into details though.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6195509.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews

Offline Al Tarket

• A resident nutcase from Jerusalem.
    • An FSO Modification site
Re: GTA IV PC version officially anounced
THANK YOU!!!. i really wanted to hear this news, with the success of cj in san andreas i am really looking forward to the pc version. i have seen some in game footage from on youtube a few times and i really like what i see indeed.
Cowardice is no selfishness, Friendliness is no enemy and Information is no attack platform.

Judge these words wisely and you might make it through this cruel world.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Speaking of San Andreas

http://kotaku.com/5033459/hot-coffee-class-action-suit-squashed-by-the-court

This also may mean the lawyers who brought this nonsense class action get bugger all. Which is exactly what they deserve.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Jack Thompson is going to be livid :lol:

Offline Al Tarket

• A resident nutcase from Jerusalem.
    • An FSO Modification site
lol, i heard of this mod, sex behind the closed doors and you get to do cjs moves for him. i don't supposed anyone will own up to using this mod? :rolleyes:
Cowardice is no selfishness, Friendliness is no enemy and Information is no attack platform.

Judge these words wisely and you might make it through this cruel world.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Well, apparently it was an unfinished section of the game that was simply disabled by the coders, the models were all with placeholder textures etc. It couldn't be accessed without a piece of hardware on consoles which was illegal in the US anyway.

For those who weren't following the story, this all came about because of an Internet site called Overlawyered, which was following the suit, and filed their own complaint about how ridiculous it was. especially when the actual damaged parties were to receive approximately one dollar for every 50,000 dollars paid to the lawyers who bought the suit, since the number of actual claimants was some ridiculously small number.