Author Topic: Campaigns  (Read 77276 times)

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
I'm not the project leader of Neo Terra Victorious - Alikchi is. )It says I am on the site).

Developer forum is up, but I'm not going to give you the URL `cause I'd reveal too many secrets

I can password protect that forum, and give the password to team members if you want. Then we can add a Gen. Disc. and post the URL.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2002, 12:10:19 am by 302 »
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Razor

Originally posted by USS Alexander
There's soon another campaign coming but that's all i will tell

Are you talking about Dark Empire?

Hey Skippy, do you want some info on Dark Empire campaign too?

Offline USS Alexander

• I 0wn TAP
    • http://www.ngproductions.nl
Originally posted by Razor

Are you talking about Dark Empire?

Hey Skippy, do you want some info on Dark Empire campaign too?

Thast coming to, but i whas talking about the forgotten
icq 127261564
www.ngproductions.nl
Tapping I3****

hey there I received an email from you a while ago saying you had posted a reply to something i said in the forum - i have no idea what that reply was cos for some reason my IP was banned lol - but im back and here to offer any voice talent you need :)
Harrison

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
All right, I'll update the list...tomorrow :)

And, If you have more infos about any campaing, reply in this topic :)
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by LtNarol
updated staff for Into the Night, Taskforce Panda, Covert Operations, and Renegade listed in order that they joined:

LtNarol-missions, modelling
MjHarv-mission testing/editing
Lady Rose-mission testing/editing
Whitebear-voice actor
Shaz-voice actor
TheIronLung-artist
An0n-modelling, texturing
Zeronet-texturing
Alikchi-artist
Corsair-artist
Dranon-missions
Thorn-animations
USS Alexander-modelling, texturing

(Note: the campaign names are in the order that they will be released in, ITN is the base campaign, the rest are sequels of it)

This staff is for the 4 campaigns ?

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Could you post a link to the website for my campaign? Most of the information about the campaign can be found there; it is located at http://wind.prohosting.com/cp5670 . (this might change soon, but I can just redirect visitors) Thanks.:)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
OK. Will be done tomorrow :)

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
Originally posted by Skippy

This staff is for the 4 campaigns ?

the staff is for the 158th, which for better or worse can be called a team.  As a team, we are working on 4 campaigns, at the end of which we may do more.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
- Name of the campaign - The Mercury Affair (working Title)
- Logo (if any) - Not Yet
- Author(s) - Me (karajorma)
- Number of missions - 25-30 in the first part. (18 done so far)Probably 2 more parts to come later
- Mods included (if any) - None so far. I`m trying to do as much as I can without them.
- Description of the campaign - It's 6 years since the end of the 2nd great war. The GTVA has cracked but held. Humans and vasudans are worried that the Supernova could begin to affect their systems soon. The GTVA decide to investigate in a remote system that will be the first to be hit by the shockwave.
 Alpha 1 is assigned to guard this important research and while doing so begins to unravel a plot that goes back 32 years and has severe implications on the future of the entire GTVA.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Name:  Hostile Territory  (I'm doing this when not working on Neo Terran Victorius)

Authors:  Me, myself, and I

Logo:  None

Missions:  15-25

MOD's:  None (If I knew how...)

Description:  You are based on the GTCv Diomedes, a Corvette sent into Shivan space after the Annihilation of the Psamtik.  The Diomedes has been outfitted with a fighterbay(pretendable fighterbay at that), large enough to hold 25 fighters, and 12 bombers.  

You are a pilot, assigned to the 51st Zephyrs, the only squadron assigned to the Diomedes.  You have been chosen, along with the hand selected other few.  You are leader of Alpha wing, usually assigned to flying point for the Diomedes, but can be known for assault missions.

While deep into Shivan space, you find the secret the Shivans have been hiding for so long...
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
er, slight problem on the compliments: a squadron seldom has 25 fighters and 12 bombers, unless you only have the extra ships without the pilots; in which case you would have between 12 to 20 pilots (12 being a full squadron and 20 including reserve pilots).  Just thought i'd point this out to you.

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by LtNarol

the staff is for the 158th, which for better or worse can be called a team.  As a team, we are working on 4 campaigns, at the end of which we may do more.

I'll have to find a way to display those 4 campaigns...

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by CP5670
Could you post a link to the website for my campaign? Most of the information about the campaign can be found there; it is located at http://wind.prohosting.com/cp5670 . (this might change soon, but I can just redirect visitors) Thanks.:)

For the Procyon Insurgency ? I've already put it (in the title) :)

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
It's extra ships for the Squad, so they can have a choice on what ship they want to use.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
my suggestion for the 4 campaigns of mine: make another page "158th" with the 4 campaigns in order of Into the Night, Taskforce Panda, Covert Operations, and finally Renegade.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
For the Procyon Insurgency ? I've already put it (in the title) :)[

Ah, didn't notice that earlier. Never mind. :o ;)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Originally posted by CP5670

Ah, didn't notice that earlier. Never mind. :o ;)

:)

Offline Skippy

• FS/FS2 Campaigns List
What do you want I add in the campaign list ?

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
CP, I tried e-mailing you earlier about this, but I got an "undeliverable" message as a reply, so here is the message for you. I figure you'll read it sooner here than by me futilely tryng to e-mail you so here goes:

-------------
CP,

I was wondering if you could do something for me. I found a tutorial on making rotating shiploadout animations, and I would really like to have these for my campaign. The problem is, making these animations is REALLY time consuming and I don't have a functioning copy of Paint Pro. I was hoping that you could take a look at this for me. The tutorial in at the Deneb System website. You find the tutorial at this address:

http://denebsystem0.tripod.com/tutorial_01.html

Read through it and see if you can make the animations for me. I'm warning you now, it WILL take a lot of time to make these animations (maybe two to three hours per model), but your expertise is probably greater than mine, so I think you'll have less trouble than I did.

Here is a list of the fighter models I would to have animated:

GTF Claymore Mark I
GTF Valkyrie Mk II
GTF Stentor (the Stentor and the Valkyrie II are in the same zipfile)
GTF Vesuvius
GTB Peregrine
GTB Gagana (only I'm calling it the Ajax in my campaign; Aldo remodeled the Gagana to look completely different)

If you don't have these mods (I think I sent the to you, but I'm not sure), then you can download them all here:

http://www.sectorgame.com/f2s/new.php3

Important tip: After you've read the tutorial and when you are about to take the screenshot of the fighters in MODVIEW, REMEMBER TO USE ONLY THE #0 SUBMODEL AND DO NOT INCLUDE THE BLUE-WHITE THRUSTER MODEL. This is because I
DON'T want to have the blue-white engine contrail in the animation. You'll have to do this with the Claymore, the Valk II and the Stentor. (The Gagana/Ajax and the Peregrine don't have the engine thruster sub-model, so you won't need to worry about them.) Here's the procedure: for the Claymore, the Valk II and the Stentor, go to the bottom right of the MODVIEW screen,  where you will see several tab menus. Go to the one titled "Submodels" and highlight the entry labeled "#0". (For the Valk II and the Stentor, it will be labeled "#0:valkhull", while for the Claymore it will just be labeled "#0". Once you have selected the proper submodel, THEN take the needed screenshot.

Let me know if you have time to do this. It does NOT need to be done right away. If you need to put it off until the summer, that is PERFECTLY fine; there's no need to rush. The "Rock and a Hard Place" campaign is not expected to be done for at least a year. Considering how much Real Life (TM) work I have to do, the campaign is going to be a long-term project.

Let me know if you can do these animations.

As always, if you have any questions, just ask.

Thanks,

Su-tehp
-------------

Let me know about this. Thanks, pal. :)

P.S. to the forum moderators: this isn't really OT since the title of the thread is "campaigns" and I'm talking about my campaign here. (The defense rests. :D )
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast