Author Topic: Back for a month :)  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Skullar

Lots of work to do since November, I am back for a month and want to continue fredding EACW.
What is the most current stable fs2open release for TBP ?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Better start testing 3.6.12 RC1. 

Whole month?  That should be good for at least 3 voice acted 20 mission+ campaigns then right?
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Fub, why the hell shouldn't he work with 3.6.10?
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Because 3.6.12 is already in the RC stage.  Better to work out any bugs by developing with it now and he can use newer features not in 3.6.10. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Skullar

I touched up some missions ( better music setup ) , finishing mission 26 today and starting with 27.
And I decided to delay voiceacting till missions are completed.
People keep deserting my anyway, except a few speakers who have their parts done most of them just disappear.
And I think it would be more interesting for voiceactors if they dont have to wait too long to see their work ingame and working.

If some fredders out there are willing to help, I need someone who can set up briefings. I just dont get a hang on...

Offline Skullar

Somewhere in the middle of mission 29... still this week, then I will have less time to work in the months to come...

Offline CaptJosh

Not intentional on my part. Just had a lot of crap happen. I'm going to take a crack at some more of my lines soon.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.