Author Topic: Use Mantis to report bugs!  (Read 65323 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: Use Mantis to report bugs!
I'm experiencing this as well, but it's with the same bug, one with a particularly long note history.  Could it throw up and lose the entire body of the message if it's too big maybe?

Either way, it's probably due to the fact that our Mantis version is pretty old and it's likely they've fixed these issues in newer versions.  I can't blame anyone for not wanting to risk breaking it to update it though.

Looks that way.  I take it you were talking about the 0 speed bug.  The emails I received today from other reprots are just fine. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Yeah that's the bug.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
I'm getting the same problem as Angelus and Echelon9: No luck registering an account even with multiple addresses. I'm trying to contribute, darnit! :D

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
I'm getting the same problem as Angelus and Echelon9: No luck registering an account even with multiple addresses. I'm trying to contribute, darnit! :D

Welcome to the club.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt tries to recall the time when he tried signing up for a Mantis account...

Six months? I can't remember. Didn't bother because I was half-expecting to receive nothing and watch as the planet rotate slowly on its diurnal course.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Whenever I try to create a new account I never receive a confirmation email. It appears as though a lot of people have this problem.

Whenever I try to create a new account I never receive a confirmation email. It appears as though a lot of people have this problem.

Sorry about that, there're issues relating to the server that nobody has managed to work out yet.
Unfortunately this makes it very difficult for everyone.
Best bet is to PM Goober5000 to get an account.
STRONGTEA. Why can't the x86 be sane?

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
For anyone who has had troubles in the past, Mantis emails should be working now.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays