Author Topic: Are you guys even alive???  (Read 5711 times)

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Are you guys even alive???
WTF?
:wtf:

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
ah I'm with the ITF (International Tae-Kwon Doe Federation), Bai Rui.

A friend of mine does WTF, they seem similar except that WTF seems to be a compilation of all the TaeKwon Does into an English version.

Bai Rui is more strongly based around its Korean origin.
We still count in Korean for example.

VBB- There are many different types of Tae-Kwon Doe, WTF (World Taekwobdoe Federation) is the one seem in the Olympics, it is a more generalized version of all of them i think.

im not sure about if it has seperate factions within it it or not though.

Offline Nuclear1

I used to do ITA (International Taekwondo Association) for a year or so...

WTF I've been doing for seven.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
yeah thats good, dedication keeps u climbing the ranks, but it depends strongly whether u have fun.

iv been doing ITF for nearly 3 years now i think.

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
And it doesn't help if the teacher-type guy is an idiot and a suspected nonce.

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
lol, well that is a rare event. + The school he belongs to should pick it up sooner or later. if not just switch which club you are going to.

My instructor is pretty cool, I like the class I'm in at the moment. Though I do eventually have to goto more of them, cause there is usually a max of 3 black belts at our club at one time. (Not counting visits from the big boss dude.)

But I have fun with my mates there and not at the expense of ettiquite, cause we're all pretty dedicated to the club - thats what counts = fun and ettiquite i guess.