Author Topic: work?  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Krackers87

• 158 crew
so hows it coming on that demo you guys makin?

like how much is done in percents?
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or has died from an awp no scope.

just like seventies goofballs
he's waiting on last calls
well listen method man
'cause if you leave on the last line
don't leave on the ground kind
born just a little too slow

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
It's still coming along, its just that work is a little slow at the moment.

Me or elorran might post some more screenshots up on the site soon, and will hopefully update the news as well :p

im not sure about the total amount of work done though, just mine... so you would have to get elorran to figure that out for you...

Offline elorran

• Big Daddy Tap
  • Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers
Demo...

We were making a demo?

Hmm, this is the first I've heard about this.  How about the rest of you guys? :D

We're still working a few touchs to several things, seeing if they'll work correctly for release with the ships and missions (ie things like the interface).  The ships in the demo are from a completed batch so those are 100% done already.  The mission design is what it currently taking the time.  Once we feel ready that there is the corrent material and enough of it, we'll release.

A percentage isn't 'accurate' for a release time.  Though roughly the demo pack is about 50-60% complete.
Thats no moon... hes dropped his pants!

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
Originally posted by elorran
Hmm, this is the first I've heard about this.  How about the rest of you guys? :D

Uhm....i think a demo thread exist in the internal and you have reply in this thread :p
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
lol, dont forget to reverse our speach freeterran. only way for i to make sense.
(yoda)