Author Topic: Download Freespace 2 SCP Pack v1.5c (Complete) by ShivanSpS  (Read 290755 times)

Re: Download Freespace 2 SCP Pack v1.5c (Complete) by ShivanSpS
Hi,

My frnd recommended me to d'load fs2 along with the packs,I was able to d'load the full 1.5c and the 1.9 update..but when I open the oxyshare llink for the 1.8 update,I'm not able to see the d'load link.Could someone pls show me another link since I'm eager to play the game after seeing those awesome screenies.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The download link is there. It's masquerading as a Google ad though. Take a look and you'll notice one called "Get your file here"
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline ShivanSpS

LOL, I just noticed that in the 1.9 link has been messed up which the Oxyshare image in the html code :P .... xD it fixed now.

Thx for helping out guys  :)..Now I can finally try this puppy out

Just downloaded ALL this last nite. took about 3 hrs to get it all. Installed fine, did all the patches 1.5>1.8>1.9 and the only issue I had with it is that the sound is crackling but I posted somewhere else about that.

Offline PotzUK

• PyroPort
If anyone's having trouble, PM me and I can put a copy of all the files up on my webserver.  8)

Offline Nedan

Could someone please mirror the 1.5c/1.6-to-1.8 "FS2_SCP_full_pack 1.8 Update.exe" file somewhere else besides oxyshare? I can't download a thing from that file service at all. I already downloaded the complete v1.5c pack & the v1.8-to-v1.9a update. So I just need that last file. :)

First post. :D :yes:

:welcome:

:yes2: :D :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline PotzUK

• PyroPort
Could someone please mirror the 1.5c/1.6-to-1.8 "FS2_SCP_full_pack 1.8 Update.exe" file somewhere else besides oxyshare? I can't download a thing from that file service at all. I already downloaded the complete v1.5c pack & the v1.8-to-v1.9a update. So I just need that last file. :)

First post. :D :yes:

1.5c, 1.8 Update and 1.9 Update Mirror

Hope no one minds, but I've put up a mirror of the 1.5c, 1.8 and 1.9a Updates here:

ftp://213.48.38.123
Username : hardlight
Password : hardlight

It's on a 2Mbit line so don't expect massive download speeds :)

Enjoy :)
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 04:05:53 am by PotzUK »

Offline Nedan

Thanks PotzUK, but your link doesn't support resume either & the download times out at random times during the process for me. Could someone upload that one file to a service like gigeshare perhaps? I have no problems with the connection on that one.

Offline PotzUK

• PyroPort
Thanks PotzUK, but your link doesn't support resume either & the download times out at random times during the process for me. Could someone upload that one file to a service like gigeshare perhaps? I have no problems with the connection on that one.

Fixed, changed it over to FTP

Offline Trantzz

Good Morning everyone,

I am new here and I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for all there work and input here. I have NEVER even heard of a bittorrent or tried to D/L anything before MOnday. After reading this post I decided to give it a whirl and grabed ShivanSpS's package. I was able to get everything and all the patches with no issues. The game loaded right up and I was messing around with it last night with no noticable issues (I have never played FS2 before so I may not know issues if there was one). The only thing I find strange is that after I start the launcher I get a "black screen", I can hear music but I see nothing until I hit a button (then pilot select comes up). I even tried the "Graphics Mod" and that worked fine.

Thanks again for your great feedback with this. I am open to any suggestions you all may have!

-Trantzz

Offline ShivanSpS

What about the background installer image for the 2.0 (3.6.9 full vercion) of the full pack?

I no sure to keep this, or start a screenshot contest for it :P

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Have you got Divx installed Trantzz? The problem is likely Divx Toolbar. If you turn it off the problem will hopefully go away.

Offline Trantzz

Shivan,

I will try the Background installer tonight. Is that another mod or is that in the "options" area on the launcher?

Kara,

Sadley I do not know if I have Divx installed. Once again I must confess that I am a bit of a noob with this. Can you tell me what to look for?

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
If you don't have Divx you probably don't have any codec that can play the movie.

I recommend getting hold of ffdshow. Installing that should make everything work.

Offline Trantzz

OK, perfect. I will try it tonight! Thanks again.

could some one tell me how to download freespace 2?

:lol: :lol:

:welcome:

Did you look at the first post in this thread????  Or did it just go sailing past you, like so:

:tumbleweed:

If you mean "how do I download a torrent?"... then I don't have a clue.  :lol:

I'll leave that for the next poster to answer. In the meantime, I think someone's site hosts a non-torrent (complete) download, I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Found one that MatthewPapa is hosting, here.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Trantzz

Kara,

The Codec works PEFECTLY, thank you again for your help.

I am still not clear on the "back ground installer". In the "Graphic Effect" area of the launcher I check every box. Is that what ShivanSps is referring to?