Author Topic: Whispers from wxFRED2  (Read 2577 times)

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Whispers from wxFRED2
I'll just put this here...

[Edit]
A little bit of backstory. wxFRED2 has been on the books for ages, and only recently with the help of m|m was it possible to get this far.

What you're looking at is the wxFRED2 main editor window, with the black void being from our render engine! Yeah, it's not much to look at, but it is a major step in the right direction to getting the viewport system fully operational.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 07:32:05 pm by z64555 »
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Re: Whispers from wxFRED2
Schweet!  It's alive! 

:)

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
It has stars, and a grid, and it takes up the whole window as you resize it!

Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
wow! it looks awesome :D
el hombre vicio...

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
There hasn't been this much buzz about a grid since that time I turned off my targeting computer!

And so it begins! This is the most exciting news this decade. This combined with PCS2 on Linux will finally unlock non-windows editing of Freespace 2.
wrong answer you see hiding in that asteroid belt are 6 dralthi fighters, a Kilrathi gangbang. -Devereaux