Author Topic: Uh anyone else have this problem?  (Read 2824 times)

Uh anyone else have this problem?
Anyone else get this error before?

I just jumped after watching the Hades melt the cruisers and I wanna know what happens next lol...unfortunately this happend during the next missions loading http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5023/ss00001wk1.jpg

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Uh anyone else have this problem?
Get the latest nightly build and see if it still happens.  3.6.9 final is old.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
:welcomesilver:

The HTL Karnak is apparently too high poly for 3.6.9 builds to handle.

Grab a 3.6.10 build at the nightly builds forum :  (http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/board,173.0.html), and it should be able to run properly :nod:

EDIT: Damn, beat to the punch...
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Yeah it's working now. Thanks for the help (and welcome too).

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Heh, I read your name as BloodFeet. :D

As creator of the high-poly Karnak it warms the cockles of my heart to see it break older builds.  Thanks for the info guys, I'll keep it somewhere important.

Nice games you got there... AVP2, Sims 2, Halo, Descent 3. All of which I play regularly. What's 'Ultimate Descent'?
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Ultimate Descent is Descent 1 and 2 with enhancements. I can't play the originals because they game speed is super-fast and unplayable. The ultimate version is for people with uber comps who want to play the older Descent games (if they don't work)

(I'm not the one here who plays Sims btw lol)