Author Topic: Exile - Gallery  (Read 18308 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
For those who want some eyecandy. Meh, who doesn't :D?

Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Lorric

Very pretty. :)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
How about new Agneya artwork :D?

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 06:50:04 pm by Betrayal »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Xelion

• In the Ether
I like how the Agneya was overhauled by the ORS to be a capship, the model just oozes whats on the outer rim!

The screens with the purple clouds and black hole looks to be an interesting mission or 2 :yes:

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I'm very satisfied with Outer Rim Syndicate fleet. I was trying to make every warship unique and iconic. I hope I succeed :P.

There are 5 missions in this system.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yeeee... So...
Last few months weren't productive in terms of mod development. Real life consumed us all. Also we are working on indie RTS game with Macielos, plus my thesis and other crap... Last few months may be considered as exhausting.

But we always stay productive and dreamy, anyway ^^

Eagerly waiting for Exile! Shadow Genesis was excellent, even though it took me a long time to finish it and I forgot some plotline details a couple of times.

Keep up the good work  :pimp:

Offline Crashdown117

• You can't take the sky from me
    • Steam
This picture is either an awesome opening shot for a cutscene or it would make for a nice poster at the recruitment office. Anyway it makes me happily anticipate what's there to come. *drools while looking at the ship models once more*
"Flying is easy, landing is hard" - Delta-07

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I made it as part of my thesis and this is actually somekind of recruitment poster for settlers from solar system. The promo slogan will be somekind like "In Syndicate you don't dream. In Syndicate you are making dreams real!"

Offline Mito [PL]

• Proud Member of Slavicus Mechanicus
This thing looks a bit like having the size of a moon, or simply falling down towards its doom on the surface of the planet.

But it's cool. :p
How do you kill a hydra?

You starve it to death.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
This thing looks a bit like having the size of a moon, or simply falling down towards its doom on the surface of the planet.

But it's cool. :p
It's Galahad-class destroyer orbiting one of the terraformed moons in the Outer Rim. I dunno which one, ORS has plenty of them. They have rather low gravity, and large warships can fly in lower orbit. Galahads are quite similar to UED Solaris in terms of size and role in the fleets.

Offline Xelion

• In the Ether
This picture is either an awesome opening shot for a cutscene!

This could go places! Plenty of intrigue and dark, I like dark! Looking good :yes:

Offline Oddgrim

• I like building stuff.
    • Art Thumblr
Yeeee... So...
Last few months weren't productive in terms of mod development. Real life consumed us all. Also we are working on indie RTS game with Macielos, plus my thesis and other crap... Last few months may be considered as exhausting.

But we always stay productive and dreamy, anyway ^^

I really like the framing of that pcture, dramatic and mysterious. c:
[GhostOfMjn: I can provide hi res vasudan ass]
[Hades]: we have so much in common we should bang.
My models page:
http://p3d.in/u/Oddgrim

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
If that's the kind of epicness you get to put in your thesis... I need to change majors from History to whatever you're doing. :P

Awesome stuff! RTS is my favorite genre, so if you're working on something then I'm definitely interested! Any chance you could tell us if it's space-oriented, or boots-on-the-ground?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yo, thx :P. I have more stuff like that. I think I will include it somehow into Exile lore.

Siraxta City - The biggest floating city of the Europa and capital of the ORS. Heavily modiffied render of some sci-fi city I googled.

...and sigil of the Equilibrists - I'm calling them The Philosophers Guild. It's kind of govermnent organization responsible for fighting with demagogy and superstitions among Syndicate people. They are a recent addon to Exile lore, as we decided that our dialogues needs to be more character-driven and deep.

As for the RTS game, stay tuned. I cannot reveal anything at that early stage of development.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Need a torpedo? Or two?

Offline CT27

Don't you mean "or two dozen"? :D

Offline Crashdown117

• You can't take the sky from me
    • Steam
Never enough torps  ;)
"Flying is easy, landing is hard" - Delta-07

Something's missing.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Ye, I know. I need to dig for old screenshots. I think I still have them somewhere on my HD.