Author Topic: Exile - News  (Read 31509 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Maybe even today :P
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Into the Dark Waters - RELEASE
:bump:
So... Your chances just incrased to 100%. Don't ask me why :P

Into the Dark Waters is officially finished and released. We hope you find our campaign worth playing. Have fun!
We also want to apologize for neverending delays and thank for trust of HLP Administration. This project was in-development for year longer than we expected, so we're glad that we're finally done :).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2017, 12:04:52 pm by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

D'ing!!!!!

Offline Thisisaverylongusername

• This is fine.
Congrats on the release! I look forward to playing this.
If the opposite of pro is con, then is the opposite of progress Congress?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Thanks, guys :).

Please, goo with feedback and all the stuff to Discussion thread.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
v1.1 is now released.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Exile 1.0.1 should now be available on Knossos :)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's been a while...

Patch 1.2 is almost ready. This one, called "The English Update" features conversion of ItDW from polgrish to english [literally :D ], some model updates, new effects and tons of fixes :]. It will be available for standard download and via Knossos in a few days,

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
The English Update is released on Knossos [as 1.0.3]. Especially for those who don't understand polgrish. Standard, non-knossos download should be updated tomorrow.

why do knossos users get preffered treatment i dont have it~

And BTW, I thought that Knossos also provides links that could be just posted here.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:51:12 pm by Nightmare »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Looks like it really does ^^. I updated download link in Library page.

OK, thanks~
got it :)

Little thing :D

I think there's a high-res version of Yarflak somewhere, and the mod it originally came from replaced it with a different effect, so there shouldn't be a problem with using the high-res version of that one...
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 08:57:36 pm by Nightmare »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I have both hi-res textures and hi-res effects somewhere on my HD but I can't find either of packages. We downsized majority of bitmaps in current release of ItDW for better performance. If I ever manage to find them, I will upload both.

Offline CT27

When you say you posted the update link, do you mean the Knossos link or the link for non-Knossos users (1.2)?

Secondary question, for non-Knossos users, is this on the Installer?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Knossos link... For non-Knossos users :]

It's not on FSOInstaller. I currently don't know how to add my stuff to this, and I am lacking time to learn.

Offline CT27

Just to make sure I understand the numbering right:

Exile 1.2 is the non-Knossos version and that will be released sometime soon?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Just to make sure I understand the numbering right:

Exile 1.2 is the non-Knossos version and that will be released sometime soon?
Yes. And it is released.

Offline CT27

Cool.  Where is version 1.2 at?  The Library thread only displays a link and says Knossos 1.0.3.

Look a few posts above. 1.0.3 = The English Update = 1.2.