Author Topic: Playing as the Federates?  (Read 2929 times)

Offline emark4

Playing as the Federates?
So I noticed when going into the backstory we had like, two wars between the GTA/eff against the syndacate. Any chance we will be able to play as the federates duking it out against the syndacate any time soon? I would love to fly an EFF Sabre.

Offline CT27

Re: Playing as the Federates?
That might be cool eventually, but I'd prefer Nyctaeus to finish the main storyline (Exile 2 at least) and then worry about prequels.  I'd also rather see the completion of the SG trilogy first.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Factory-ship-produced variant of the Sabre will be your main craft during early missions of Act II. After ItDW it replaced Encantona as main fighter of The Fleet. And yes, you will also utilize her atmospheric flight capabilities.

As for the prequel, there is started script for Exile: Origins - mini campaign prequen spin-off set during initial days of ORS rebellion with Harper as main protag. It has very low priprity at this moment.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline emark4

Factory-ship-produced variant of the Sabre will be your main craft during early missions of Act II. After ItDW it replaced Encantona as main fighter of The Fleet. And yes, you will also utilize her atmospheric flight capabilities.

As for the prequel, there is started script for Exile: Origins - mini campaign prequen spin-off set during initial days of ORS rebellion with Harper as main protag. It has very low priprity at this moment.

Oh sweet, thats cool. I thought the heretic was gonna be the encantona replacement judging from it's tech room description. I must have read it wrong. Lol

Offline emark4

That might be cool eventually, but I'd prefer Nyctaeus to finish the main storyline (Exile 2 at least) and then worry about prequels.  I'd also rather see the completion of the SG trilogy first.

True dat