Modding, Mission Design, and Coding > FS2 Open Coding - The Source Code Project (SCP)

The CMake build system

<< < (4/13) > >>

Phantom Hoover:
Honestly I don't understand why cmake keeps this cache around that makes it impossible to update a lot of configuration without deleting it manually?

m!m:
Almost all configuration changes can be done without deleting the cache. This was just a very specific change that caused existing cache values to become invalid.

Phantom Hoover:
Oh, okay. I just still can't find any way of changing CFLAGS if I set them by exporting an environment variable.

m!m:
The current setup requires them to be set every time CMake runs the configure step or they will be overwritten by the default values. If that is not sufficient for you, you could submit a pull request with the required changes.

Phantom Hoover:

--- Quote from: m!m on August 12, 2016, 04:19:43 am ---The current setup requires them to be set every time CMake runs the configure step or they will be overwritten by the default values. If that is not sufficient for you, you could submit a pull request with the required changes.

--- End quote ---

This is not true at all; once CMakeCache.txt is generated nothing I do short of deleting it (or the line in it that sets CFLAGS) can change them. This includes running cmake .. with CFLAGS unset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version