Author Topic: SM2 dead... or is it?  (Read 1528 times)

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
SM2 dead... or is it?
Nah, everything is a-ok with it. In fact, if you've been keeping up with the news, I only lack three more missions before the campaign is actually complete. 20 missions total for your playing pleasure. :)

Those who have no idea what I'm talking about, check here. :p

• I'll require mission testers later on but I'll let you guys have more info on that as soon as I'm done. ;)
  • I don't have any plans for a voice pack yet but if I can recruit some "committed vocalists" then I may consider it. Getting voices together for every single part in the campaign is tough but if I can get some cooperation then there should be no problems. :wink:

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
No... it's one of those things that LOOKS like it's dead so that the hero of the movie goes up to it and starts poking at it, at which point it leaps up and starts mauling his face for maybe the quarter-second before the Tough Guy or Wisecracking Sidekick levels it with a well-aimed shot from something resembling a howitzer.

Offline Joey_21

• http://denebsystem.cjb.net/
Originally posted by Stryke 9
No... it's one of those things that LOOKS like it's dead so that the hero of the movie goes up to it and starts poking at it, at which point it leaps up and starts mauling his face for maybe the quarter-second before the Tough Guy or Wisecracking Sidekick levels it with a well-aimed shot from something resembling a howitzer.

Heh......... hmmmm....... ok :D

Offline Anaz

Originally posted by Stryke 9

now that was creative spam if I've ever seen it...
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a featureā„¢
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
I think I'll add this to the campaign database... ;7
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Top Gun

Nice :) I'll look forward to it :nod:

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
While you`re at it can you correct my entry? It's not that I exactly mind everyone thinking I`m working on BWO singlehandedly but.....  :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]