Author Topic: Greetings :)  (Read 2160 times)

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
Hey guys, just stopping by to see you settled in your new home :) I wish F2S didn't get so many server problems, but you're much better off here ! If you need any help, let me know!

I also need a confirmation to delete the WCSAGA account on Sectorgame.com, or maybe you will need it still ? And the forum data?

Good luck!
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
greetings Hunter,

it would be nice if you could keep the website just for a few days up, so that I can finish the new one for HLP.

And, again, I offer you my server. In this case you will have no problems with bandwith in the near future :D
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
we have a new server in 1-2 weeks now, so hopefully problems are gone, bandwidth problems are nice instead of server errors, because many visitors :)
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.