Author Topic: A little extra trailer  (Read 34448 times)

Offline Darius

Re: A little extra trailer
Bah next time I won't bother with a vid then if the only comments are how I suck :p

No, Woo. Think of it as testament to the awesomeness of the video when the only issues people have are with your piloting ability  :p

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
i like good flying :)
Note taken also
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

No, Woo. Think of it as testament to the awesomeness of the video when the only issues people have are with your piloting ability  :p
:lol:

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Well i think this fighter would be better handled by me. Once i've made mission Nemesis vs Me in Mihos. I was agnaist 4 EA Gattlers and several blast turrets. I've managed to dodge their fire without any hit around 20 seconds on medium skill level. :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 04:45:20 am by Qwer »
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Now that's hard to do.
I believe the hardest thing i've played so far transcend.
I hate fighting perseuses in a herc2.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well i think this fighter would be better handled by me. Once i've made mission Nemesis vs Me in Mihos. I was agnaist 4 EA Gattlers and several blast turrets. I've managed to dodge their fire without any hit around 20 seconds on medium skill level. :D
You should have fun on the mission I'm currently doing for this then :D

Well, I'm referring to the anis. The red explosions that have a slightly different but close resemblance to the FS2 ones.

Edit: I just checked the VPs and the explosions that I'm talking about are exp04.ani and exp05.ani in the mv_adveffects.vp.

Yeah I didn't have adveffects until now. Those are the stock shockwaves with the framerate increased (but they look much cooler that way!), beats me why they aren't in normal effects, they're the same filesize.

I've now custom-built my own mv_effects with everything from adveffects except super high-end shockwaves and animated beamglows, cos they kill this rig!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I don't use any media VPs :D

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
How did you vid-cap it?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Fraps, though I turned the sound off for this one as it was multi scene, I then put it together using VirtualDub.

Offline mr.WHO

DOes it's possible to add own writing to video via VirtualDub?? If yes then how?

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I wouldn't know if you can do that with current versions. My version is several years old now I should update it when I get the chance.

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!

Pics before compression:
http://inferno.hard-light.net/mods/teaser4.jpg

It's so cute !! Damn it, we don't have this in Inferno R1 ? ^^

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Uh What's cute?

Trying to get this stuff to work with R1 would be pointless, it would be easier to get it running on the latest FS Port.

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
Uh What's cute?

Trying to get this stuff to work with R1 would be pointless, it would be easier to get it running on the latest FS Port.

Oups, I mean the capship ^^

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Originally I was using another model as the Megaera, however I found a big bug in it and so instead of trying to get permission to fix it I went through my modeldump collection and grabbed that ship. It looks better than I thought it would with my fenris style tile maps.
R1 was released before I ever got that model so it couldn't of been used in R1.

Offline Darius

I've just realised why I love the look of that capship so much. It reminds me of a Kushan destroyer on steroids.  :yes: :yes:

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
I sent it up against our Lucifer and it didn't last very long :D

Offline Qwer

• If it bleeds, I can mod it
Well more than 10 seconds of survive would be large success. :p
If in your opinion there's no difference beetwen "Master Game" and "Game Master", I can only feel for you.

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
It did, but I didn't put it directly in front of the Lucifer so it wasn't hit by both forward beams.
FS1 Shivans using INF style weapons is quite interesting.