FreeSpace Releases > Mission & Campaign Releases

[RELEASE] Lost

<< < (2/18) > >>

Nyctaeus:
Interesting :)

Spoiler:Somekind of ancient dream? Tenebra-styled set of missions played completly inside of mind of some ancient individual?I really have no idea what exactly I played, but I like mysterious feel and the whole wtf vibe from it :D. Open each mission, than Background window and enter "starfield.pof" in skybox section.

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: Betrayal on November 25, 2016, 09:13:29 pm ---Interesting :)

Spoiler:Somekind of ancient dream? Tenebra-styled set of missions played completly inside of mind of some ancient individual?I really have no idea what exactly I played, but I like mysterious feel and the whole wtf vibe from it :D. Open each mission, than Background window and enter "starfield.pof" in skybox section.

--- End quote ---

Hey thanks!

Spoiler:How many times did you try the last mission?
Thanks for the tip, I didn't know that skyboxes were included in the MediaVP's by default. I thought you had to get custom made ones. I'll add them and update the download link. :)

Nyctaeus:
Spoiler:One time. I just scanned the Malia and mission ended after all. I was curious where is the Akrotiri, as it's in the database but I didn't meet it in any misssion

HLD_Prophecy:

--- Quote from: Betrayal on November 26, 2016, 09:58:28 am ---Spoiler:One time. I just scanned the Malia and mission ended after all. I was curious where is the Akrotiri, as it's in the database but I didn't meet it in any misssion
--- End quote ---

Spoiler:The Akrotiri should have come out of the Knossos.

I can neither confirm nor deny that there might possibly be a chance of there being more than meets the eye in that mission.  :p Have you tried disobeying?

HLD_Prophecy:
I've updated the download link with 1.1!

Changelog:

-Added starfield.pof skybox to every mission

-???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version