Author Topic: [FA] - Getting the ball rolling  (Read 33839 times)

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
[FA] - Getting the ball rolling
Perhaps it was someone else... Anyway, there's only 3 of us left that mod FS1... Myself, Goober5000, and Grey Wolf 2009...
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by pecenipicek
you know how to solve mfc42.dll issue?
is it os related? i've got win98 right now(not SE)

Eh, don't know. The XP doesn't have that component. I used to have a '98 too, but I never had that problem. My suggestion is to access 'Run" from the start menu and type in "DXDIAG.exe". Check the DirectX section or higher. If you see mfc42.dll with an exclamation point next to it, it's messed up. My only other suggestion would be to restore your computer. If you are willing to restore it, save all data you don't want deleted on a blank disc.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2004, 07:21:20 pm by 2299 »
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Originally posted by Hippo
Perhaps it was someone else... Anyway, there's only 3 of us left that mod FS1... Myself, Goober5000, and Grey Wolf 2009...

Don't forget me!
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Actively mods, as in, puts making a campaign in FS1 before making it in FS2...

AHTW

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Originally posted by Cobra
Hey, do ya think you can convert the Shivan Comm Node sounds to FS1? I've been thinking about converting it...
You don't need to convert the sound.  Both FS1 and FS2 play WAV just fine.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
What I meant was to move the WAV to the FS1 folder.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Thats... moving...

AHTW