Author Topic: I cannot convert the Ainsarii model from pof to dae.  (Read 1778 times)

Offline emark4

I cannot convert the Ainsarii model from pof to dae.
I want to do some modeling edits to the UEF ainsarii from blue planet but PCS 2 keeps crashing everytime I try to convert from pof to dae. What should I do?

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Re: I cannot convert the Ainsarii model from pof to dae.
You could try a different version of PCS2? Which version are you using? There's a recent (if not the most recent) version here: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=77292.msg1835466#msg1835466
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline DahBlount

• Alpine ☆ Cancer Tribulation
    • Minecraft
Some of the subobjects in nighthawk.pof are unnamed, which is why the model won't export correctly. Try looking at all the subobjects and making sure they have a name before you export.
<Axem> yet still more insightful than #hard-light

<Axem> jad2.23 will just be cat videos

<DahBlount> So
<DahBlount> JAD2.2 is like that
<Axem> maybe
<Axem> it can be whatever you like!
<DahBlount> A Chocolate Sundae?
<Axem> sure

My models: GTF Gilgamesh - GTD Nuadha [Redesigning] - Ningirama [WIP] - GTG Zephyrus

Offline emark4

You could try a different version of PCS2? Which version are you using? There's a recent (if not the most recent) version here: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=77292.msg1835466#msg1835466

There is a new one? I downloaded the program a few months ago. I will have to check and see if my copy is up to date.

Offline emark4

Some of the subobjects in nighthawk.pof are unnamed, which is why the model won't export correctly. Try looking at all the subobjects and making sure they have a name before you export.

Okay, i named some of the subobjects and now it is able to convert to dae. Thx.