Author Topic: FS themed SCP?!  (Read 5241 times)

Offline adratgg

• "You lit HOW MANY Magnesium Sticks on fire?!"
Hello all,

I would just like to inform you that I am now officially part of the SCP Foundation, and as such, have an obligation to write a Freespace themed SCP. any ideas? I'm thinking of the remains of the Lucifer and her fighters, and the Allied fighters that exited as well.
in fraternità,

Adratgg

aka sgt lulz on SCP-Foundation.net

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
oh dear god please no

the scp foundation is ****ty enough as it is

if you do make an scp make sure it's decent and not like the metric ****ton of generic HURR HURR BUT IT'S INVINCABEL/SUPER SCARY/HAS NINE MILLION PENISES WRAPPED IN UNWRAPPABLE DARKNESS crap

Offline adratgg

• "You lit HOW MANY Magnesium Sticks on fire?!"
which is why i'm asking for ideas before it really IS ****ty xD haven't even made a draft yet
in fraternità,

Adratgg

aka sgt lulz on SCP-Foundation.net

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I've had a membership for a while but I've got to say I'm not sure how one would do anything FreeSpace related and make it effective.
Spoiler:
I'm also kind of with BritishShivans here, the community there is pretty frustrating.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
To start, use the [REDACTED] alongside with the [DATA EXPUNGED]. It would probably be a good idea to talk about the [REDACTED] as it is the foundation of Freespace. Continue along the path of [DATA EXPUNGED] and write about what the [REDACTED] did and how it affected the [REDACTED].

It's pretty easy.

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Yeah all you have to do is aowaaaaaaaaaaaaShivansargaweasehsokmSOC2352$Z&$SA*RHA*********************
CARRIER LOST
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
No members of the entry team survived to return. One million and forty-four Class D personnel have been lost during the writing of this post.

I dunno.   The skips aren't all bad, some are actually quite good.
But isn't SCP-ing somethng from another franchise is frowned upon?
What is an "old nazi plate"?

One puts food on it then goebbels it up.

Offline An4ximandros

The [REDACTED] entity and its whole species have been reclassified as a Keter level [DATA EXPUNGED]. The entire [REDACTED] has been declared an anathema, all future outbound trafic is to be redirected to [REDACTED] for processing. Project Hailstorm is to cease all functions as of today, all participants in the project are to be [DATA EXPUNGED].

I just googled the rules of making SCPs, among the first results were Rule 34 images of SCPs.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:02:16 am by An4ximandros »

i don't get why you're saying the scp wiki is **** when they have scads of pages mocking the very things you are, telling people not to do them, and seem to put plenty of effort into weeding out the ****
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
What the hell are you talking about? SCP foundation? :wtf:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline The Jovian

• I'm the Jovian.
What the hell are you talking about? SCP foundation? :wtf:

The SCP Foundation is an ARG/Short story website (and not as you might have been lead to think, a foundation about the source code project), centred around a fictional organisation called the SCP Foundation, whose purpose is to track down and contain/quarantine abnormal and/or extremely dangerous objects/individuals/locations. SCP stands for "Special Containment Procedures", or alternatively the website's tagline "Secure, Contain, Protect". Think of it as a hybrid of the SyFy TV series Warehouse 13 and Sanctuary (except it predates both of them so please don't accuse one of ripping off the other). The website primarily consists of files concerning individual SCP objects and their methods of containment written form an "in-universe" point of view and short stories set in the fictional universe.

Some people don't like it due to it trying too hard to be scary by leaving out pieces of information from the files (i.e. censored with [REDACTED] boxes like the one I just made) but it does have some unique and interesting ideas. so check them out. just google "SCP Foundation" and you'll find the website.

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
SCP inspired by the terrors of coding and mission testing - from Diaspora, WC Saga, to Blue Planet, all the horrors of mission failure or coding SEXP with tentacular action!
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Shivan buttsecks vasudan zombies.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline An4ximandros

SCP inspired by the terrors of coding and mission testing - from Diaspora, WC Saga, to Blue Planet, all the horrors of mission failure or coding SEXP with tentacular action!
Battuta already wrote one then.