Author Topic: Minecraft, Part 2  (Read 239324 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I live on an island, so all I need is a little regional light rail. :p

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Not to double-post, but has there been any thought given to going with the Bukkit beta?  I've actually been getting some decent work done on my stuff over the past week, but there's another server I'd like to start hopping on as well, and they're already running 1.4.5.  I guess the alternative would be setting up whatever that multiple-version manager is called, but I'd rather get an answer either way before I mess around with all of that.

Offline Venicius

• Be gone, ruffian!
    • Minecraft
And the first section of rail is open for business.  The next phase is planned to extend to the snowy area around -4000.

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
UPDATE:
 - Server has been updated to 1.4.5 to the best of my ability.
 - - Some plugins, such as Dreamlands, have not been updated. If you find bugs, glitches, or problems, let me know.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Woohoo!

Offline Venicius

• Be gone, ruffian!
    • Minecraft
YAY!!!!!!!

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Yippee!!
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
Ki-yay mother****er
"No"

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
For anyone else like me who can't remember all the stuff that was added in 1.4, this should come in handy.

Weekly builds have started up again with what I'm guessing are 1.5 features, and the first big one is...fireworks!  Not exactly core-gameplay-altering in any way, but I'm still irrationally excited.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken
  • Powered by copious amounts of coffee and nicotine
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • PeceniPicek's own deviantart page
can my server be removed from the first post? i've shut it down due to lack of players :)
Ho, ho, ho, to the bottle I go
to heal my heart and drown my woe!
Rain may fall and wind may blow,
and many miles be still to go,
but under a tall tree I will lie!

The Apocalypse Project needs YOU! - recruiting info thread.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I thought that was what happened. Well it was fun while it lasted and got me back into playing tekkit, if only for a fairly short while.
Thanks for the host, Pec.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken