Author Topic: Volition's Site  (Read 4799 times)

Offline Nuclear1

Was anyone one of those two involved with the BOSCHBOSCHBOSCHBOSCHBOSCHBOSCH scheme, or was that someone else? :p
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
All of you veterans should write a sort of history section in the wiki.  Covering all major events from VBB to present day.

I would read it :D
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Anyone remember Hemaroid Frog Butt?

arrgh, yes i do. They couldn't have cleaned that place up if they had tried.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
I love the way the list of games on the frontpage get progressively more generic as you move forward in time........

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
No kidding. Anyone remember RJM and Hemaroid Frog Butt? It took them almost four days for them to ban these guys after they started their spamming. :p

Read the original HLP movie! :D

All of you veterans should write a sort of history section in the wiki. Covering all major events from VBB to present day.

I would read it :D

Ditto, although it only loosely follows the events, and only really in the beginning :D

TELL A STORY THREAD
how do i shot gun???

Offline Carl

• Render artist
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/
Once upon a time some one did something and something fell on someone and did something else.
"Gunnery control, fry that ****er!" - nuclear1

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Once upon a time some one did something and something fell on someone and did something else.

*moderate applause* :yes:
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator

I've always wondered, did you get your name from that thread or were you already registered as Carl when it started?