Author Topic: Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC  (Read 9502 times)

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC
oh...sorry
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Su, Ge - should I post the video we took right before Ground Zero?
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Darkage
erm....dude, an0n retouched that pic in photoshop or whatever he used.

Has no mofo noticed the T-Shirt?

THAT's what I was laughing at. I found it most amusing.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Originally posted by an0n

Has no mofo noticed the T-Shirt?

THAT's what I was laughing at. I found it most amusing.

Your sense of humor is certainly...unique, an0n.

Probably explains why no one else is laughing along with you... :rolleyes:
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Nnnnno. They weren't laughing because they never saw the T-Shirt. I mean, it's hillarious :blah:.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
I noticed an0n.

Hmm...a vid sandy? can we see?:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Darkage
I noticed an0n.

Hmm...a vid sandy? can we see?:D

Hmm... bug me in about 20 hours from now... I should be home by that time. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Sandwich

Hmm... bug me in about 20 hours from now... I should be home by that time. :)

I'll be working then:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Nnnnno. They weren't laughing because they never saw the T-Shirt. I mean, it's hillarious :blah:.

The shirt looks like it got touched up by you as well; in your pic of me, it reads "1 kinds of people..." instead of the the way it's supposed to look, namely "10 kinds of people..."

Yeah, the joke is hilarious, but is it any wonder people didn't notice the shirt since you mangled that pic of my face? :rolleyes:

Sandwich, since you're an admin, is there any way you can have an0n's pics of me with my face *altered* removed/edited out from this thread? They're REALLY starting to annoy me. Not to mention, I find them HUGELY offensive.

As for the vid, yeah, I'd like to see it too, even though I was there. :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 08:30:01 pm by 387 »

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Y'know, you coulda just asked me to remove them.

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Y'know, you coulda just asked me to remove them.

You could have refrained from altering and re-posting them in the first place. How did you think I was going to react to having a pic of my face disfigured and posted here for all to see, an0n? With a laugh and a smile? :rolleyes:

The Order of the Stick

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
With a laugh, and a smile and a....err..something that rhymes with 'smile' and has 3 syllables.

:wtf:

Editting posts is BAD!

And your face was already pretty d........No. I'll be nice......For now.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 08:41:29 pm by 397 »

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War

edit... the pic of him with the deformed face turned into a dog... :wtf:

Those shirts are different... The one he's wearing makes more sense...

EDIT 2;  am dumbfounded... i thouht i saw his shir saying only 1 type of person... contrastd to the 10 types posted be GE, but then the pic of the 1 type turned into the dog... :wtf:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 09:01:26 pm by 681 »
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I guess that'll teach you to clear your damn cache once in a while.

AHAHAAHA! Cool. I've got him thinking he's crazy.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2003, 09:03:16 pm by 397 »

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
:lol: :lol:
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
KILL THE PENIS! THE PENIS MUST DIE!

woowooowooowooowooowoowoowooowooowooo...

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
And your face was already pretty d........No. I'll be nice......For now.

Gee, thanks. Your magnaminity is truly boundless, an0n.

The Order of the Stick

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: Sandwich's, Su-tehp's and GalacticEmperor's trip to NYC
This should go straight to the Classics. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]