Author Topic: Anyplace where i can dowload Tachyon the Fringe  (Read 5509 times)

Anyplace where i can dowload Tachyon the Fringe
Any place that is safe for me to download Tachyon the Fringe please?

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Re: Anyplace where i can dowload Tachyon the Fringe
You can purchase a copy on Steam.  Beyond that, we don't allow discussions of how to illegally download software on the forums.

Alright, thank you and I apologize for any wrongdoing as I mean no offense here.

Offline JGZinv

• The Last Dual! Guardian
    • The FringeSpace Conversion Mod
Steam only has Tachyon as a bundle pack unfortunately, they stopped selling it on it's own for whatever reason.

You can buy it directly via Novalogic's website for $10.
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.
Max to PCS2 to FS2 SCP Guide
The FringeSpace Conversion Mod

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Huh...now that I check Steam, so it is.  That's bizarre.

I tried to purchase an individual copy on Novalogic. Problem is, Novalogic doesn't seem to be  selling the game download anymore, and I don't want to purchase a bundle pack with Steam as I only want Tachyon the Fringe.
Ah well, thanks for the help.

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
What exactly happened? I see the button for it in the NovaStore.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Nevermind, got it fixed as I found out I needed to go to their Novastore and not their website itself. Managed to purchase Tachyon there.
Thank you very much for the help.

Offline JGZinv

• The Last Dual! Guardian
    • The FringeSpace Conversion Mod
Feel free to update it to 36R and join us for games, or apply the Service Bay mod pack on top to get more ships.
True power comes not from strength, but from the soul and imagination.
Max to PCS2 to FS2 SCP Guide
The FringeSpace Conversion Mod

Offline -Norbert-

I tried looking for it on the net, but didn't find anything other than the actual download link for that mod.

What does it do exactly? Does it make all those non-flyable fighter accessible to the player or actually add new fighters into the game?

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I tried looking for it on the net, but didn't find anything other than the actual download link for that mod.

What does it do exactly? Does it make all those non-flyable fighter accessible to the player or actually add new fighters into the game?

36R is NovaLogic's official update to TTF, and can be achieved by using TTF's supplied updater, or by a manual download package from NovaLogic's website (not Novaworld) or off of the FringeSpace website as well.

The Tachyon Service Bay Mod ensures full compatibility with our game server, and comes in three flavors: Vanilla, Base Wars, and Arena mod. Vanilla applies only the stuff needed to get online, as Nova occasionally breaks the game lobby for TTF when they're updating their equipment. Vanilla does not add any new ships, and allows you to play in Base Wars and Arena matches without any trouble.

The Base Wars and Arena mods allows you to use Non-factioned spacecraft such as the infamous Manta and Corvus. However, due to a quirk with TTF, you can only have one game type or the other with the additional craft, meaning you can't play an Arena match with the Base Wars mod installed and vice versa.
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.