Author Topic: Multi game, Thur 9 Dec 2010 @ ~20:30 UK time. FS2Open 3.6.12.  (Read 3322 times)

Offline FSHero

Multi game, Thur 9 Dec 2010 @ ~20:30 UK time. FS2Open 3.6.12.
Hi all,

I'm calling a friend round to my place for LAN. Later (i.e. at 2030 - 2100) I will most likely host an internet multiplayer.

Please feel free to join us; I will be in IRC in the evening (UK time) if you wish to contact me.

GLHF (good luck, happy flying)!

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Re: Multi game, Thur 9 Dec 2010 @ ~20:30 UK time. FS2Open 3.6.12.
I for one must say that was fun. :D

Except when the ships kept teleporting around due to lag... no one told me it was that bad >.>

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Oh hatable FS netcode, how we loathe thee...
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Damn, I missed it. Would have loved to get in on this.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Shade

Plan another one then, or drop by IRC and ask for players ;) Weekend's coming up, so good chance people will be available.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline PMY

Thanks for the game!

So when you continuously hit an enemy fighter with Kaisers but it receive only superficial damage - that's due to a lag?

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Possibly due to kaysers being nerfed in multiplayer. There's a table somewhere about the dogfight versions of all the weapons but I'm too lazy to look for it atm.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Thanks for the game!

So when you continuously hit an enemy fighter with Kaisers but it receive only superficial damage - that's due to a lag?

Yeah, lag. You need to aim ahead of where you think you need to aim.