Author Topic: End Cutscene Issue  (Read 1820 times)

Offline mnftg64

I beat the FSPort with no real mission errors that I can recall. At the end however, after the credits it played the FS2 end movie rather than the FS1 end movie. Is there a way to fix that?

While I remember, some of the cutscenes played just fine, however most of them, though they played, I have to minimize FSO and maximize it again to see the cutscene. Otherwise I would just see the finished load screen and hear the cutscene. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the DivX decoder.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I beat the FSPort with no real mission errors that I can recall. At the end however, after the credits it played the FS2 end movie rather than the FS1 end movie. Is there a way to fix that?

That shouldn't have happened.  It might be a SCP bug.

While I remember, some of the cutscenes played just fine, however most of them, though they played, I have to minimize FSO and maximize it again to see the cutscene. Otherwise I would just see the finished load screen and hear the cutscene. Is there a way to fix this? I'm using the DivX decoder.

Uninstall the DivX Toolbar.

Offline ShivanSpS

Do you have the FS1 movies inside Port/data, and the FS2 Movies inside the Mediavps?, If try to move the FS2 movies to Freespace2/data

Offline mnftg64

I don't think I have a DivX toolbar installed... I could be wrong, I'll check it.