Author Topic: The Sequel.  (Read 21311 times)

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Originally posted by Carl
:mad:

Oh my. :nervous:
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html

It's back!!!
:lol::lol:

Originally posted by icespeed
just a suggestion: there are so many things you could do if you stuck a couple of people landside- speeding trains for one thing (which don't work too well in space) ships as in sea ships and subs; trucks bashing the hell out of little sport cars... caves, subterranean rivers, mountains, forests... that's just sets, of course.
i don't really know what im talking about.
can i be in it? :D I came up with a good idea...

Oooh, then can I have command of the fleet?  This needs some big (a la Star Wars) space fights; FS ships, and maybe some B5 and HW, blowing crap up in full descriptive detail, probably flashing back and forth with some internal combat scenes.

Oh yeah, SEQUEL!!!

Hehe, they still work ;7
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Carl
:mad:

he's a shivan, not a maid in an apron! and no one gives a Shivan an order without getting destroyed :D

lol, i don't think i've ever been in one of the stories hahaha lol

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Saturday. Next part is coming Saturday.

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Well... I hope this will week will go fast :p
Habeeb it...

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Why the hell not:

INT. Source Code Project. Day.

We open to a familiar blue glow, with the usual clicks and beeps. All the lights are turned off, and even the centerpiece pillar is dimmed. Suddenly, something drops with a hallow metallic clunk. We snap over to it, and see a vauge figure flitting through the darkness. We follow him with the camera. He's shuffling through papers and documents, until he finds a tiny vial hidden in a filing cabinent. He takes out the vial and uncorks it, drinking it's contents. Just as the figure is about half done, we hear a door open, and  the light snaps on. We cut to the vial as the figure shouts with surprise and tosses it into the air. We follow the vial up as it hits the apex of it's trajectory. Yelling and scuffling can be heard in the background. Something hard and heavy hits the wall. The vial hits the floor and smashes. A loud growl can be heard, and a resounding chomp, followed by a loud shout of pain. The growler is thrown against the wall, slumping, his face turning over to one side so that we can't see it. We cut to an over-the sholder view of the first figure. Dangling from his side is an un-ignited HLP Hammer Of Justice. He slowly walks up to the figure, and nudges his head over with the tip of his shoe. The figure (who was drinking from the vial) is venom2506. The other figure speaks to venom.

Figure 2: Ahhh, yes, venom. I should have known

From the sound of his voice, we recognize him as Kazan. Venom groans aloud.

Kazan: Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you so hard. I told you to tell me when you tried to...hey, what's this?

[/i]He notices the broken vial. Stooping down, he rubs the tip of his finger in some of the spilled liqued. Sniffing it, he sighs.[/i]

Kazan: Veeeeenom! I coulda sworn that I told you not to drink this stuff! Damnit! Do you know what this does?

Venom: (Now slightly recovered) Of course. It gives me the ability to heal myself of major wounds. (He makes a face) Tastes like ****, though.

Kazan: (Sniffs it again) Shouldn't with all the alchohol you put in here. You know, there's a reason I hid it.

venom is now fully recovered, and he stands up. Swaying a bit, he makes a puppy-dog face.

Venom: Reeeallly?

Kazan: (Rolls eyes) Dumb, idiotic, argh! Let's get you to the infirmiray, before I have to kick you again.

Venom painfully puts a hand to his side and winces.

venom: I'm all for it, let's go.

We fade to a point about 10 minutes later. venom and Kazan are walking down a corridor on their way to the hospital. Suddenly, three nurses and a man on a stretcher whizz past them, followed by two men in dented combat armor. Kazan reaches out and grabs one of them by the arm. On the soldiers vest is "Recruit. HLP military. Section 404." The n00b has a wild look in his eyes and is about to resist being held until he sees who is holding them. He stops and regains his composure.

Kazan: What happened, soldier?

N00b: Sir, it was horrible...it was...my God, sir...it...it

Kazan: (Louder) What happened!

N00b: (shakes head to clear it) I...I'm sorry sir. It's an0n sir, he...he seems to have gone mad. As soon as he saw one of our newly polished big guns, he went insane. He...he grabbed it from the soldier, and started shooting in all directions.  Oh God!

The newbie's eyes roll back up, and he slumps to the floor.

Kazan: Nurse....Nurse!

As paramedics rush over to tend to the wounded soldier, Kazan turns to venom.

Kazan: It looks like it's up to us.

Venom nods, and we fade to:

I have only 3 minutes before I have to go, so I couldn't finish this, but I'll try to later today.;) Chow!

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
aah, the mysterious master-mind Kazan!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Yey! I got to kill people!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
INT. Forum Military Training Room. Day.

We fade from the previous scene to open into a scene of utter and complete chaos. Bullet holes are in every concivable place, and then some. Multiple holes are blown into every wall. Smoke is rising amid dead bodies. And in the middle, is an0n sitting on the ground, a very, VERY large gun sitting next to him. He's busy occupying himself with reloading it, when we hear a slam. We snap the camera around to an open door, swinging back and forth. We cut to a close-up of an0n's eyes. They narrow to slits, he lunges for his weapon, and manages to slam a magazine into it, when suddenly venom and Kazan burst through the door, pistols blazing. We cut to Matrix-time as the bullets start flying. venom doubles over and jumps with a sideways flip to dodge a rocket. Kazan twists around, pistols out forward, and we see a bullet impact one of them, sending them flying. Wheeling around, he fires off three rounds at an0n, who skillfully dodges them by vaulting upwards and doing a backflip over them. When he hits the ground, we cut to normal time as both venom and Kazan leap for cover as a large rocket whizzes past them. an0n can be heard shouting, all the while firing rockets off in every which way.

an0n: My Precious! You, you'll never get my precious! My nice, shiny precious! Mine! All mine! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

We cut to Kazan and venom, hiding behind a large crate. Kazan yells something at venom. venom nods, and they both leap from the crate in opposite directions, just as a rocket sends it sky high. Bullets are pinging off all of the walls and richocheting all over the place. Kazan dodges a close one, and dives for the deck, firing off his last remaining pistol. Bits of the ground are flying into the air all  around himSuddenly, a rocket is fired straight at him. We cut to slow mo. Cut to Kazan's eyes go wide. Cut to the rocket. Cut to the pistol. Cut to Kazan's eyes. They narrow. Cut to the pistol again, as it is lifted and thrown at the warhead. It hits and detonates it, just a little ways away from Kazan. We cut to a back view of Kazan, framed in a silghoette against the bright orange glare. We cut to normal time as he is flown backwards from the shockwave. Cut to venom, as bullets are pinging all around him. His Magnum has been knocked from his hand. He kneels over and draws a throwing knife from a pocket on his pant leg. Aiming it carefully, he throws it at an0n. We follow the knife with the camera as it impacts the gun, just as an0n's about to fire a rocket. the rocket hits the knife, and gets stuck in the launch tube. A "warm-up" hum can be heard eminating from the gun. an0n looks down in surprise, and throws the gun away, just as it detonates in a colossal explosion. He gets knocked backwards up against a wall, head down and face hidden in the shadows. venom approaches him. Cut to a front view of an0n, which is really the top of his head since he's slouching.

an0n: You....you...YOU BROKE MY PRECIOUS!!!!! DIEEEEEE!!!

He lunges at venom, who ducks the punch and trys to deliver a kick to an0n's head. The kick gets blocked by his arm, and he lets out several punches. venom skillfully dodges them by dodging from left to right. We cut to a close-up over-the-sholder view of venom as an0n lets loose furious punches at his head. Venom dodges them by moving his head side to side, but suddenly a fist comes out of the left of the screen, hitting an0n in the side of the head. We cut to a temporary slow-mo as the fist impacts, but cut to normal speed as it rolls off his head. an0n slumps to the floor, butt high in the air, face on the ground. We cut to a worms-eye-view in front of his face. venom and Kazan step up behind him.

venom: (Scratches back of head) Sooooo....uh, thanks, I guess.

Kazan: Yea. I think we should take him to the hospital, just for a quick checkup, what about you?

an0n: (Moans half-unconsciously) Myyyyy preeeccciooouuuusss...

venom: Yea, most definately.

As they get down and begin to hoist an0n up, we fade to black.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2002, 04:52:35 pm by 368 »

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Ker bumpety-bump!

Offline Grey Wolf

/me is still protesting to get in.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline Anaz

lol...after that last one I nearly fell off of my chair...

I still want to come back...mebby my incredible inability to texture did something?
Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
The usual... Its great!
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Great! Fits an0n just great.... :D
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Wonderful! :nod::yes:

Originally posted by Unkown Target

an0n: My Precious! You, you'll never get my precious! My nice, shiny precious! Mine! All mine! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

:lol::lol:
Habeeb it...

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
:wtf: I'm kazan's guinea pig :wtf:
SCREW CANON!

Offline icespeed

That's so funny!!! Keep going, oh master storyteller UT...
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Originally posted by venom2506
:wtf: I'm kazan's guinea pig :wtf:

[nelson mode] :ha::ha: [/nelson mode] :D

damn an0n... first we had some fair and enjoyable sparring fights and then he goes off blasting things to pieces :doubt:

*wonder what happened to me* :nervous:
Habeeb it...

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
w00t ! some sweet **** dude ! great work.:yes:

*Wants to be in it also*

*Runs*
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
Originally posted by Unkown Target

shouldn't that be MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anyway, keep it coming!!!
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey