Author Topic: advanced whitestar????  (Read 4825 times)

advanced whitestar????
 Where is it? I looked all over it and could not find it, could someboay help me. Thank you ;)

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Re: advanced whitestar????
Not exactly sure what you mean.  Are you saying that you can't find it in the techroom?  If that's the case (and you've installed TBP Base 3.3 and the 3.3a patch properly), you can view all models in the game through the Lab.  Back out from the techroom into the mainhall where you've got options such as "Techroom", "Pilot", "Campaign", etc.  Then, press F3 and you'll be brought to a completely different screen.  Select the ship viewer, then the "terran" species, then scroll down (possibly) until you reach the "Whitestar" entry.  Select it, then select LOD0 and you should be treated to a view of the new and improved Higher-Poly Whitestar model, now with 3-primary support for player action.  This model has been brought to you by I_E_Maverick, and to a lesser extent myself, and the good people of TBP.  :lol:
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Or if you mean the Advanced Whitestar type vessel, its not in in game yet. No one has modelled it for freespace as far as I know.
(thats a crappy picture, sorry... didn't find better)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Prophet is walking in the deep dark places of the earth...

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Or if you mean the Advanced Whitestar type vessel, its not in in game yet. No one has modelled it for freespace as far as I know.
Actually, Asprin got it in-game for his Minbari-Shadow-1stOnes War autonamous mod.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Oh... Well good for him  :)
I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then and I'm not saying anything now. -Dukath
I am not breaking radio silence just cos' you lot got spooked by a dead flying ****ing cow. -Sergeant Harry Wells/Dog Soldiers

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
I do love it when people stick the word "Advanced" in front of the name of an existing ship and then proceed to make it look rubbish  :nervous:.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Manunkind

• Ummm...
Actually, Asprin got it in-game for his Minbari-Shadow-1stOnes War autonamous mod.

Speaking of which, this mod isn't out yet, is it?

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
I do love it when people stick the word "Advanced" in front of the name of an existing ship and then proceed to make it look rubbish  :nervous:.
Yeah righ. Like the original Whitestar is a marvel of aesthetic designing :ick:

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
You have a point. Thus to make it look worse is a real achievement. I take my hat off to the guy.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Oh come on, I like chickens. I like plucked chickens even more... on my plate.

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
I'd rather stay away from such chickens that can fire high energy beams at me...

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Chickens ?  .... it's more like 2 humping frogs.

But I happen to like the design, not the advanced version though. I have yet to see a good looking fanon ship.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Prophet

• The know-it-all
Chickens ?  .... it's more like 2 humping frogs.
True, it really dosn't look like a chicken, but a plucked chicken. Thought now you have infected me with an image of a more fitting, yet even more disgusting comparison. Thanks a bunch :ick: :ick: :ick:

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
You're welcome. I consider it as a passing on from the person who pointed that out to me in the first place ;)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea