Author Topic: [RELEASE] Inferno-ised Hygeia  (Read 2579 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
[RELEASE] Inferno-ised Hygeia

Inferno Team is pleased to present you our rebuild of one of the most forgotten canon design - GTS Hygeia. We put a lot of work in it to refresh the design and bring you stuff of the best possible quality... Blah, blah, blah, you know the drill, Inferno love ya :].

I won't lie if I tell you that she has been through typical development hell, like [for example] GTSC Schrodinger. Rampage made her some time ago to recreate RagingLoli's awesome rework we never managed to acquire. Later she suffered from buggy .dae converter of old Blender that messed lots of things, and we lost source file. Finally me and Rampage put hard efforts into her to help her recover from inevitable "perdita" state... And I hope we succeed :D. A second attempt at HTL Hygeia by certain somebody exist in eternal WiP stage... But let's skip it and honour it with minute of silence.

She comes in two variants - drag'n'drop replacement for vanilla Hygeia and Inferno variant with pair of turrets. Just add "weapons" subsystem and "turret01" and "turret02" and enjoy armed supportship if you think your mod needs more dakka. Like every PBR asset I make, I provide hi-res maps and support for heightmapping of possible, future builds of FSO.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 07:24:36 am by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Re: [RELEASE] Inferno-ised Hygeia
Such a pleasant view to fall asleep over~

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Great job. And in-engine the texture seems to look much less eye-straining.  :yes:

Personally, not a fan of the turret placement and number. I'd preferred it be mounted with a single turret on a seperate weapons pod (similar to the optional weapon modules on some Star Trek vessels, 1 2)
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
The addition of the turrets might make it a nice assault shuttle for boarders.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta