Author Topic: Wow, has it been a year...  (Read 13739 times)

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Re: Wow, has it been a year...
No, I'm the bastard here...
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

sadly can mean many thng. he might have done it with his sister. Or, i might have turned out to be his best friend's girlfriend. Or it could have been somehow posted somewere in an embarrasing way. or i could have been his hot sister.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
or i could have been his hot sister.
lrn2spell, lrn2read, STFU or GTFO.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

sadly can mean many thng. he might have done it with his sister. Or, i might have turned out to be his best friend's girlfriend. Or it could have been somehow posted somewere in an embarrasing way. or i could have been his hot sister.

Aren't you one of the resident twelvers, or the very pioneer of twelve-year residency IIRC?

You taking it up the butt from someone searching a hooker leads to a variety of unpleasent facts:

a) You are someone's hot sister (see alternative branch)
b) he likes underaged prostitutes
c) he still toke you despite he probably remarked your... 'flaw'
d) nobody ever remarked you are male

Alternative branch:
a) you are hermaphrodite
b) go watch Boy's don't cry
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I'd've quite happily lost my virginity to my hot sister.

****, I'd've been on IRC bragging while she was still sucking my dick clean.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

I lol'd
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I can't believe so many guys here got hooked :wtf:

Is that, like, normal in the USA?

I haven't been hooked. I wouldn't call it normal in the usa so much as it may be just as normal where you come from, or anywhere else. In other words...a comparison of prostitution rates from around the world would show some good data :yes:

Then again, wherever prostitution is illegal, you're going to have high chances at not getting a good product and or end result.
The other thing that sucks is that we live in a day and age where people simply want to "do the deed" just because they're horny enough they want to "get some". Perhaps not even caring where the satisfaction (if at times they label it as satisfaction) comes from or who it's with (but, hell, if people can pay money for it, it must mean it's good). Sex has gotten degraded to only the sheer mechanics and movements of it. This is where many learn that sex really isn't that great, and that it really sucks when it drives you to do stupid stuff in the name of being horny.  Under all of this sex just can't be worth it through the eyes of self-esteem and responsibility.

It's worth a lot less trouble and no shame followed by happiness to just wait until you meet someone who you hit it off with and eventually "do" that person in what will most likely be beautifully memorable if not only "a lot better" of an experience. This also asks certain questions. When is sex so satisfyingly nirvanic for individuals? And who will actually pay attention when it will be for them?
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I'm going to assume from your naive attitude that you're both a virgin and a prat with a promise-to-jesus ring...

Sex is never 'beautifully memorable'. It's hot, sweaty, tiring and leaves you needing to wash your sore genitals because if you leave it till the morning your cock will just stink of rotting semen.

And as a social activity it's like Episode 3. There's a ton of build-up, and lots of talk about how great it is, you watch the trailer, and you read the spoilers and you get so excited and hyper and OMG it's going to be fantastic and then... NOOOOOOOOOooooooo....!!!

Which applies as a metaphor for losing your virginity and flirting-through-to-****ing in a more repetitious sense.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
****ing can be quite boring and a huge waste of time i think. sex is meaningless when it gets to where you will **** anything. the girls who are like that are so stretched out its not even worth doing them. once youve had a 19 yo hottie with an ultra tight vagina, theres no going back.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
can we stop please!?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Yes, we can. We really really can. Welcome back red.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:11:01 am by Unknown Target »