2 (28.6%)
Pre-emptive Strike
2 (28.6%)
UEF vs TEV (TvT)
0 (0%)
Post Meridian
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: BP Multi: Favorite missions (stable)  (Read 4946 times)

Offline Antares_Z13

• Improving skills by the day
BP Multi: Favorite missions (stable)
Alrighty pilots. What's your favorite mission that's currently listed as stable and why? Let the voting and discussion begin...this will be interesting.

I personally voted "Stained Mars Red" because the briefing is solid, no unoptimized Karunas/Sanctus to put me into a chokehold (which allows me to cut loose with the Kentauroi), difficulty isn't too overwhelming but not exactly a pushover either (though it can be a pain if you fail to destroy the comms on the Diomedes quickly), and just a blast to play. Well done Chunky.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2011, 11:00:38 am by Antares_Z13 »
"Do or do not. There is no try." --Master Yoda

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Re: BP Multi: Favorite missions (stable)
I've had a good time with prettymuch every mission thus far, but I'm partial to Preemptive Measures. Multiple subspace assaults in a single mission is cool.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I've got a soft spot for the 'new' plunder, its fun afterburning like a mad mad into the middle of multible cap ships all trying to beam you out of the sky in the hopes of disabling your target in time.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
I admit I haven't played all of the BP Multi missions, but of the ones I have, the new Plunder is by far my favorite. The first one nearly played itself but the new one is a perfect furball of Hellfires and pwnage. Also I like the new, instant respawning- that **** saves time.

Offline Lester

It's either Plunder or Post Meridian for me.

Alrighty pilots. What's your favorite mission that's currently listed as stable and why? Let the voting and discussion begin...this will be interesting.

I personally voted "Stained Mars Red" because the briefing is solid, no unoptimized Karunas/Sanctus to put me into a chokehold (which allows me to cut loose with the Kentauroi), difficulty isn't too overwhelming but not exactly a pushover either (though it can be a pain if you fail to destroy the comms on the Diomedes quickly), and just a blast to play. Well done Lester.
Umm, I didn't FRED Stained Mars Red. Bigchunk did.

Offline Antares_Z13

• Improving skills by the day
Whoops, my mistake. I made the correction. I could've sworn that was you though.
"Do or do not. There is no try." --Master Yoda