Author Topic: Donations  (Read 33989 times)

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
:wtf: So THAT's why we have so much expenses!?

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
No no no - the plasma spotlights we cobbled together in the sweatshops from the hulks of crashed capships. It's the $200 toilet seats that pumped up the operating costs - do you have any idea how many toilets we need around here? Just look at all the crap people spew out every day! :p
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
So instead of being plasma spotlights, they're scrapped plasma spotlights with a chance of a breakdown in any time...

no more light for me please
Habeeb it...

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
[oliver twist]Can we actually get some hot water in the showers.........And warm food once in a while would be nice Mister Sandwich :nervous:
[/oliver twist]
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
The spotlights can deal with both those issues for you, man - don't be lazy! Just shine the beam of light at the showerhead and it'll be nice and toasty by the time the water starts shooting out. As for the food, do I really need to explain to you how to heat up your HLPpy Meal™? :rolleyes:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
HLPpy meals are a rip-off, my Carl toy tried to eat my hand and the ZOD burger had space crack in it :(
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
The spotlights can deal with both those issues for you, man - don't be lazy! Just shine the beam of light at the showerhead and it'll be nice and toasty by the time the water starts shooting out. As for the food, do I really need to explain to you how to heat up your HLPpy Meal™? :rolleyes:
How about another wall? Three isn't enough! *Cough-cough-spit*

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
I think the escape pods are a higher priority.

Painting a hatch labelled 'escape pod' onto the wall just doesn't cut it.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
What makes you think we WANT people to escape? Should we want to get rid of certain individual, we just ask him nicely to accompany us and show him to a private room which in fact is a masked airlock.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I think the escape pods are a higher priority.

Painting a hatch labelled 'escape pod' onto the wall just doesn't cut it.

But its sooo funny flicking the evac klaxons on and watching noobs brain themselves running into a wall. :lol:
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
"Yes, Lady and Gentlemen, look around you! This is the culture we're asking you to help preserve, to donate towards! Do you really want this to fade into the mists of time? No, of course not!"

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I'm an enorsement :nod:

Serously though, could any of you live with yourselves if HLP went the way of pxo?
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
What worked on and made better by Taylor?

I'd be pissed off if it wasn't :D
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
What worked on and made better by Taylor?

I'd be pissed off if it wasn't :D

Wait...... Taylor is ex-[V]?

or is this just the SCP stuff?
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
After :v: pulled the plug on PXO they gave the code to the SCP. So saying that something went the same way as PXO doesn't mean it's gone forever.

Hence the joke :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline DaBrain

• Screensniper
    • Shadows of Lylat board
Have your ever thougt about looking for a sponsor for HLP?

HLP has a rather big community, so maybe it would be worth a try.
--------------------------------------------------
SoL is looking for a sound effect artist
Please PM me in case you want to apply
---------------------------------
Shadows of Lylat - A Freespace 2 total conversion
(hosted by Game-Warden)
----------------------------------

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
*calls D*R*K SM*RT and tells  him to walk the plank before offering sponsorship*
Any ideas about what sort of group would do that, what fields are people specialties?
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
We could open up a Derek Smart Center for Noobs Who Can't Post Well. :p A place where forums from all over the world send their noobs, who have to be trained in the cultural norms of online communication, and only then allowed to retun to the forums they came from. ;)

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Post Good sandwich, Good.
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
I'll bung a £50 in tomorrow......
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.