Author Topic: The Nature of Vasuda Prime  (Read 7239 times)

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
The Nature of Vasuda Prime
just slightly.  Great work, sir.
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2004, 11:45:54 am by 1472 »
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
------------------------------------------
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Eishtmo

• The one and only
  • The One and Only
    • http://www.angelfire.com/games2/fsarchive/index.html
The Nature of Vasuda Prime
Actually kiddies, I do have more to say.  Specifically that I'm probably right in my Venus comparison.

I recently found a book called "The Life and Death of Planet Earth" by Peter D. Ward and Donald Brownlee at Borders.  In it was a whole chapter about the evaporation of the oceans of Earth in about a billion years time (yeah, I thought the same thing).

It speaks just as if it were Vasuda Prime, everything from the barren, lifeless deserts to the small, toxic oceans and seas.  There are few high forms of life (multicelluar all but dissappear, right after nearly every major form of plant life give up the ghost) and plate tectonics has virtually ground to a halt (something to do with lack of water in newly formed crust) leaving a dry, unforgiving world.

I still want to read the rest of the book, but from what I read, Vasuda Prime fits right into this period.  The planet was dying, the Shivans just finished the job.

BTW PhReAk, you mind going through the stuff I've done so far on Wiki?  I need some outside opinions on what I'm doing, some specific opinions.  PM me when you get a chance, thanks.
Warpstorm  Bringing Disorder to Chaos, And Eventually We'll Get It Right.

---------

I know there is a method, but all I see is madness.