Author Topic: The Hard Light Productions Installation  (Read 121590 times)

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Re: The Hard Light Productions Installation
Sectorgame has us all beat. They managed to get their installation into Descent three already :p
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
the emperors chambers should be located around the NW embassy for great justice :nod:
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Herte's my contribution:

The Weapons Lab
http://dj.rogueserv.com/TRASHMAN/Pics/WeaponsLab.png

the Ship desing corridor:
http://dj.rogueserv.com/TRASHMAN/Pics/CORRIDOR1.png

And the ship desing hangar:
http://dj.rogueserv.com/TRASHMAN/Pics/Shipdesign.png

I left room on this one for other people to add ships and stuff..

Allso, I feel that we should agree ona structure for the station.
the top level should be admin/v stuff
then we can have fighterbays/storage facilities/barracks
then the general/art forums related stuff
more fighterbays
then hte SCP, modding, fs upgrade stuff - labs and factories mostly
then the med sized ships docks
then hte specific campaigns forums - with each campaign having a corridor AND a large room
then the large ship docks
barracks, heavy armor bays, storage rooms
seconday dock and rear entrance (we can place Derek Smarts takeover attempt here here)

Oh - for anyone making the SW project room - there's over 200 smileys of all kinds on lucas forums (and half of those are SW related ones), so you might wanna use those:
http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=324
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Hey Sheepy, y'know those weird red blokes that hang around with the Emperor, what do you think this?

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
ah yes indeed, in need to change it a bit to fit the new flooring system so i will add them in later.
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline Ghostavo

• Let it be glue!
    • Twitter
How about a n00b lounge?  :nervous:
"Closing the Box" - a campaign in the making :nervous:

Shrike is a dirty dirty admin, he's the destroyer of souls... oh god, let it be glue...

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
.....that's actually a trash compactor, lined with fake copies of FS3 to lure them in there.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Mav

Really funny thread here.  :lol: :yes:
As for us Shivans :mad2: here , you should add some more of us. It's not only only Carl, you know - he's just the only part of us' letting get people back out of us' ductwork, you know...  :drevil:   (and that helps a lot in frightening others off, so us' won't get disturbed too much [with whatever us is doing here... :drevil: ] )
   (As for the grammar - us' is a collective, after all ;) . )

And there's a little contribution for us', an SF Dragon (with engine glows, cut them off for landed ones)  :

I know it's crappy. :( It was drawn in rather little time and also has originally been only half as large and when I scaled it up, it got the linethickness doubled (didn't use anialiasing).
Feel free to improve it (though I might possibly do so as well).

As for its placing, I'd suggest an old hangar on the right side of the station that was forgotten (put a bit dust and spiderwebs in); and because the station is so ridiculously large, us' ships were never noticed landing/starting...  ;)
And maybe put a Lilith or so in there as well  :p .
If that's decided to be too much Shivans however, put one into the already existing hangar as landing or starting (though it's questionable how this should work given IFF-codes...). I made a quick test for the second alternative - should I post it?

Keep on, this looks really nice. :)
(oops - quite long post :nervous: )
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 01:05:35 pm by Mav »
-__ o_O___O_o
I______O_O_______dragons
________o

-----------------------------------
capship shields DO WORK !!!
my models, now with pics
test mission for commanding capships
suffering from a late stage of BoE-infection - DON'T call a doctor, it's too late for that anyway ;o)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
heres something to fill in all the dead space around the dark emperor. :D

I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Great thread  ;7

Because I don't like the smiley-humans and the small shivan, I've done this character-pack for everyone.
The original Vasudan is'nt from me, I just modified him a bit to create a Vasudan pilot. :)

There is a Shivan, a Vasudan, a Vasudan pilot, a Terran marine, marine weapons, a Terran Lieutenant, a Terran pilot and a Terran pilot with a helmet. :D

And here are the Embassy's
OMG! We're lost: Kryptonite = Tiberium

Offline Mav

..lol, right. Us' has us' own kind of diplomacy, hasn't us'?  ;)  (meaning your Shivan embassy  :) :yes: )
-__ o_O___O_o
I______O_O_______dragons
________o

my models, now with pics
suffering from a late stage of BoE-infection - DON'T call a doctor, it's too late for that anyway ;o)

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
Uhh... I just had to comply with the noob lounge request.

The button on the left lets you activate the trash compactor.

Apparently, the noobs decided to break into the lounge by force because of all the boxes and signs of FS3 lying around.  The lounge is the only place with an XBox system in it, so they were lured there.  They found the toxic coffee that melts you before trying to play the game.  When they finally became civil enough to pop the disk into the XBox, it didn't work (obviously).  In anger, they threw one of the controllers through the T.V.  Someone should be there shortly to clean up the mess before more come.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Hey Sheepy, y'know those weird red blokes that hang around with the Emperor, what do you think this?

those 'weird red blokes' are hand-picked stormtroopers. :p
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
update (this one by Cobra, I just did some really minor tweaking)

who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie

those 'weird red blokes' are hand-picked stormtroopers. :p

Wrong.

The recruits for the Emperor's elite guard may come from the ranks of stormtroopers too, but they are actually a breed apart. They are extensivly trained in pairs for years - gradutation is mortal combat before the Emperor....so at most only half of them graduate.
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Mav

... which is about what "being handpicked by the emperor" says, isn't it?  ;)

Anyway, is the Dragon making it in or is it just *too* bad?
-__ o_O___O_o
I______O_O_______dragons
________o

my models, now with pics

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i think we need more space for people to put hteir ships.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
i put in nuke's contribution, but i can't properly resize the huge-ass modules. :D

i won't post an update, though.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
Update:

Added some of my stuff and put in space.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i put in nuke's contribution, but i can't properly resize the huge-ass modules. :D

i won't post an update, though.

i designed it to fit in flawlessly in that little corner, but seems somone already filled in the gap between my quarters and the dark emperor and made some other changes as well. so i guess il just crop it down to fit in the edeited hole.

heres the cropped version, might need to clear your cache, i just overrid the old version.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2006, 04:26:18 pm by Nuke »

Nuke's Scripting SVN