Author Topic: @Shrike: WC3 Kilrathi cap ships  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
@Shrike: WC3 Kilrathi cap ships
well, sorry Shrike, but I can't find a shot of the Kilrathi Carrier. Anyway, here is everything I was able to get :(

Take a look at this site: there is a wonderful mesh of the Kilrathi Drednought. Click!
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
We allready have the WC3 Kilrathi Carrier ingame...just make some screenshot from it or render it....
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
you do not understand Lars. Shrike did several Kilrathi cap ships that he will give us as soon as he adds some additional details to them. He wanted to see some pics to apply textures right.

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Significantly reduced polygon counts compared to the original WC3 ones.  And because I'll be using new maps, much greater texture detail, if not 100% accurate.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Hey new better bigger models...thats good to hear.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Originally posted by gevatter Lars
Hey new better bigger models...thats good to hear.

roger that, commander

-WC Saga's beta tester

Originally posted by Tolwyn

roger that, commander

Yay! more TBLs to play with! On a side note what color should these Kilrathi weapons I'm makeing have? GREEN like in the movie? or RED?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2003, 02:35:10 pm by 194 »
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by StarGunner
Yay! more TBLs to play with!
*Smack*

No baka!

Er, I mean, they'll come with tables attached.  It was the first stuff I did in the community, do you really think I'd stop now? ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

"I think they all look great. None of the appendages look like a dick."
"Your mind hurts me." - Shrike