Author Topic: RELEASE: Neo-Terra  (Read 8878 times)

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Doesn't increasing the difficulty level help? :confused:
How might that be?
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Edit : TopAce was faster
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by kane544
Yes I know the problem and No I am not able to remedy it because I can't find the cure on that thread.

:wtf:

EDIT3: Per karajorma's suggestion, I rolled back the source to the 3.6 release tag, fixed the engine bug, and uploaded the result. Both the standalone 3.6 build and the installer should now have the engine bug fixed.

Basically download the exe again and replace the one you currently have.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

I've finished this Campaign yet.

It is good, to see that the NTF can win against the GTVA;) But i think, that the NTD Raynor is a little unrealistic within the Story.. i mean a Capital Ship like Sath or Collossus can't be build with the limited NTF Resources. A heavy Fighter/Bomber Attack Run on the Collossus were more NTF like than this ship.
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
I don't like that solution either. I just did not want to sound it out. :D

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
The Colossus, like the Sath, tends to just laugh at your puny fightercraft and their even punier Helios bombs.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
Beam weapons are still there.

Offline Gai Daigoji

• Gekigangar!
    • http://www.freewebs.com/neo-terra
Originally posted by Deepstar
I've finished this Campaign yet.

It is good, to see that the NTF can win against the GTVA;) But i think, that the NTD Raynor is a little unrealistic within the Story.. i mean a Capital Ship like Sath or Collossus can't be build with the limited NTF Resources. A heavy Fighter/Bomber Attack Run on the Collossus were more NTF like than this ship.

You might of missed it (or maybe I didn't put it in? :eek2: ) but it states that the NTD Raynor (Or NTD Terra-Firma as its named in the campaign) was under construction well before the NTF and was captured at about the same time as the Iceni. :)
Freespace 2: Neo-Terra - My Freespace 2 website that holds my completed FS2 campaigns.

Darkness Rising - Current campaign I'm working on.

Mission Designer for the Wing Commander Saga.

CURRENT PROJECT: Darkness Rising, WCS
COMPLETED PROJECTS: Neo-Terra, Unification Prequel, Solar Wars Chapter 1, Deep Blood, Return to Neo-Terra (Part 1).