Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Hmmn

<< < (4/6) > >>

Akalabeth Angel:

--- Quote from: Mongoose on August 25, 2008, 02:30:05 am ---Now it's a true project folder.

--- End quote ---

Exactly. I know it's not dead. But the forum wouldn't be the same without it. :D
    It's like kicking the tires, or stepping on your friends new pair of white shoes.

I expect WiH will probably be the next hosted campaign out the door, aside from perhaps INFA2SCP or whatever it's called.

--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 07:23:15 am ---The point is exactly that someone provoked AA into starting one of those "like omgwtfstfu is this campaign/mod/project dead?!?!?!112" threads. And that he did. It doesn't serve any purpose.

--- End quote ---

Actually, sorry, no one provoked me. I can be a goof all my own.
      I didn't see eliex's post. The only thread I've been reading on this board is the War in Heaven preview one.

Topgun:
Well I've had enough. Whether YOU guys think it's dead or not, it is. I'm tired of hearing "It'll be done soon" "we're working on it, be patient" "we're too busy"  And also seeing very few screenshots and videos, that only supports my claim as it is dead.

If a project host would like to respond, you must make it very clear that is project will be released soon, or, as my claim says, never.

TOPGUN

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: Akalabeth Angel on August 25, 2008, 01:09:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 07:23:15 am ---The point is exactly that someone provoked AA into starting one of those "like omgwtfstfu is this campaign/mod/project dead?!?!?!112" threads. And that he did. It doesn't serve any purpose.

--- End quote ---
      I didn't see eliex's post. The only thread I've been reading on this board is the War in Heaven preview one.

--- End quote ---
K. But still.

--- Quote from: Topgun on August 25, 2008, 03:38:02 pm ---Well I've had enough. Whether YOU guys think it's dead or not, it is. I'm tired of hearing "It'll be done soon" "we're working on it, be patient" "we're too busy"  And also seeing very few screenshots and videos, that only supports my claim as it is dead.

If a project host would like to respond, you must make it very clear that is project will be released soon, or, as my claim says, never.

TOPGUN

--- End quote ---
I c wut u r tryin' 2 do thar. Careful now. If you try to recreate it too much, the ban might be recreated as well.

Topgun:

--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 04:03:28 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
K. But still.

--- Quote from: Topgun on August 25, 2008, 03:38:02 pm ---Well I've had enough. Whether YOU guys think it's dead or not, it is. I'm tired of hearing "It'll be done soon" "we're working on it, be patient" "we're too busy"  And also seeing very few screenshots and videos, that only supports my claim as it is dead.

TOPGUN

--- End quote ---
If you try to recreate it too much, the ban might be recreated as well.

--- End quote ---
wha?? I havn't posted it before?

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: Topgun on August 25, 2008, 04:10:56 pm ---
--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 04:03:28 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
K. But still.

TOPGUN

--- End quote ---
If you try to recreate it too much, the ban might be recreated as well.

--- End quote ---
wha?? I havn't posted it before?

--- End quote ---
No. But some of us can surprisingly figure out where you got the inspiration for such a post. And I merely wanted to remind you of how that incident ended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version