Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Hmmn

<< < (2/6) > >>

Jeff Vader:

--- Quote from: eliex on August 25, 2008, 04:32:03 am ---Just curious, Akalabeth Angel, did you create this thread after my

--- Quote from: eliex on August 25, 2008, 01:01:22 am ---I'm waiting for a thread that solely involves bossing around the campaign to be made a faster at the BP board. It's currently one of the two campaign boards that doesn't have one. (Which is a good thing)  ;)

--- End quote ---
Now the Blue Planet board is really getting going now . . .  :D

--- End quote ---
Personally, I think that this thread will depress Darius, followed by him placing WiH to an indefinite hiatus. Then we will all be :( .

Darius:

--- Quote from: Akalabeth Angel on August 25, 2008, 02:11:23 am ---Is this thing dead?

--- End quote ---

:(

eliex:

--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 04:37:52 am ---Personally, I think that this thread will depress Darius, followed by him placing WiH to an indefinite hiatus. Then we will all be :( .

--- End quote ---

Let's ask an admin to lock this thread before one of us says something that we are all going to regret.

Jeff Vader:
Darius can also do that if when necessary.

captain-custard:
as we all know projects take a long time and with life issues and such they can take even longer....

with the excellent quality of blue planet ( which i play as often as i can because it makes me drool ) im prepared to wait for a long time , with any one who makes anything as good as blue planet following it up is a difficult descision ... the quality control becomes so much higher and the self doubt can creep in .......

even if ppl question wether the project is dead or not this shows one thing they have an interest in whats happening

--- Quote from: eliex on August 25, 2008, 04:56:44 am ---
--- Quote from: Lobo on August 25, 2008, 04:37:52 am ---Personally, I think that this thread will depress Darius, followed by him placing WiH to an indefinite hiatus. Then we will all be :( .

--- End quote ---

Let's ask an admin to lock this thread before one of us says something that we are all going to regret.

--- End quote ---

discusion and debate are what make us civalised and with all peices of art  work ( i include games i this as for me it is an theatrical event) we as artists must accept the critisism alng with the praise

so lets be honest and supportive even if it is to ask the question ..."is it dead"

keep up the good work darius

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version