Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Lao Tze ?

<< < (4/6) > >>

Androgeos Exeunt:
Or perhaps, the Earth symbol.

ShadowGorrath:
Ok, the Lao Tze got a new image. For some reason I am starting to like it, but I still think the Thor would have been better.

Though the real purpose of this post is to ask WHY are there graphical errors in the screenshots, Darius? Pixelated/low-amount-of-colours/etc? Are you using IMG2DDS ( Compress non-compressed textures ) or maybe you need to update your drivers?

Akalabeth Angel:
         I assume that all of the UEF fighters are Steve-O's creations. Have they all been previously released? Or are some going to be debuted in this mod? the only ones I seem to have are the ones in the Federal Fighter Pack which has . . . the Thor, Lancer III, Saracen, and a couple others I can't remember.
         This is just for purposes of the Wiki. IF they've not been released already it's no worry.

blowfish:

--- Quote from: Akalabeth Angel on September 05, 2008, 02:34:22 pm ---         I assume that all of the UEF fighters are Steve-O's creations. Have they all been previously released? Or are some going to be debuted in this mod? the only ones I seem to have are the ones in the Federal Fighter Pack which has . . . the Thor, Lancer III, Saracen, and a couple others I can't remember.
         This is just for purposes of the Wiki. IF they've not been released already it's no worry.

--- End quote ---

All except the Lao Tze were released in his fighterpack.  There was a WIP thread for the Lao Tze (I forget what its original name was), but I don't think it was ever released EDIT: it was

These were in the fighter pack:

UEF Uhlan (FTF Lancer)
UEF Kentauroi (FTF Jackal)
UEF Uriel (FTF Wraith)
UEB Durga (FTB Saracen)

Droid803:
Lao Tze (aka. MiG-343) release: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,50916.0.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version