Hosted Projects - FS2 Required > Blue Planet

Standard Beam Issue

(1/4) > >>

Arkangel:
When using the Blue Planet mod on my pc the standard GTVA beams (green and orangey/brown... you know, the Vasudan ones) show particles being attracted to the beam turret but there is no charge, no glow. All i see is a straight beam originating from the rough vicinity of the beam turret.

Is there anyway to alter this without importing the ones from mediavp?

General Battuta:
I'm afraid Blue Planet requires the MediaVPs. Is that the issue?

Stormkeeper:
You mean you don't have a glowing ball of light from which the devastating beam of death, destruction and ownage doth spilleth forth to wreak death, destruction, ownage, pwnage, pwnsomness on the enemy?

Mongoose:
I believe there were some issues with the beam animations in the 3.6.10 beta VPs; I know the Shivan beams in particular looked rather wonky for me.  They'll be addressed in the final release, so just sit tight until then.

Arkangel:

--- Quote from: Stormkeeper on October 02, 2008, 09:18:47 am ---You mean you don't have a glowing ball of light from which the devastating beam of death, destruction and ownage doth spilleth forth to wreak death, destruction, ownage, pwnage, pwnsomness on the enemy?

--- End quote ---
Uh yeah, that one

--- Quote from: General Battuta on October 02, 2008, 09:18:09 am ---I'm afraid Blue Planet requires the MediaVPs. Is that the issue?

--- End quote ---

Don't think so, im using the mediavps but they seem to work fine on everyother campaign/mod. Beams are of a blue planet build though - theyre just a pure line of colour, no mesmorising patterns

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version