Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Archive

So, I just finished the campaign... *spoilers*

<< < (2/2)

SpardaSon21:
Crystal can't use any mystical powers?  But she's an elf, IN SPACE!

Rodo:
that ****ing mission, I loved it, yet I hated it.

is that possible?

I knew the entrances where up or down the ship right in the middle, and still they were hard to find, I must have replayed that mission at least 5 times to get 4 cordi motherships down.

Also, If you get the big boom missile, everything is ok :nod:

Spoon:

--- Quote from: SpardaSon21 on September 17, 2010, 10:24:25 am ---Crystal can't use any mystical powers?  But she's an elf, IN SPACE!

--- End quote ---
There are a few rare Cyrvans who can look a slight bit into the future (and the very few of those that become pilots are needless to say, extremely hard to hit :p )
Crystal is not one of them though

--- Quote from: Jellyfish on September 17, 2010, 09:47:40 am ---In the tube connecting the engines with the 'head' part, there's a hole you can use to get in. It would've been more awesome if you had to shoot proton torpedoes through it, but I don't think either Misuzu or Crystal know how to use the Force.

--- End quote ---
Now wouldn't that be awesome, if you could steer the weapon after you fired it (I'm thinking of the unreal tournament, redeemer for example). Then you could blow stuff up from a distance. (In b4 someone saying that nukemod did it)

--- Quote from: Rodo on September 17, 2010, 10:42:05 am ---that ****ing mission, I loved it, yet I hated it.

is that possible?
--- End quote ---
Sure, I hate and love all of my missions   :p

Jellyfish:

--- Quote from: Spoon on September 17, 2010, 11:46:24 am ---There are a few rare Cyrvans who can look a slight bit into the future (and the very few of those that become pilots are needless to say, extremely hard to hit :p )

--- End quote ---
But Luna is?

Spoon:

--- Quote from: Jellyfish on September 17, 2010, 12:21:47 pm ---
--- Quote from: Spoon on September 17, 2010, 11:46:24 am ---There are a few rare Cyrvans who can look a slight bit into the future (and the very few of those that become pilots are needless to say, extremely hard to hit :p )

--- End quote ---
But Luna is?

--- End quote ---
On this point, no one is really sure  :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version