Hosted Projects - Standalone > WoD Archive

FreeSpace fleets vs WoD fleets

(1/12) > >>

Droid803:
The Colossus is what, 6km long?
The GA is like, the size of a Deimos, slightly bigger, IIRC.

Clearly, one Deimos a year does not stress GTVA production in the slightest, given the fact that they're practically crawling around everywhere in FS2. They could probably spit out 10 a year.

The Colossus just took a long time probably due to it being a project unprecedented in scale, thus requiring much more planning, paperwork, and probably a fair bit of custom infrastructure to even start laying down the hull. I would estimate similar things for the LSF if not more, seeing as they don't have any ships even the size of an Orion.

Jellyfish:
The GTVA is, I think, bigger and more powerful than both the LSF and the CSA.

Destiny:

--- Quote from: Jellyfish on January 14, 2012, 01:44:54 am ---The GTVA is, I think, bigger and more powerful than both the LSF and the CSA.

--- End quote ---
Hahaha, no. Both sides possesses several thousand capital ships (and recall how many ships was assembled to attack the Hertak Flagship?), compared to that...measly GTVA...

Not to mention the power of Cyrvan MCWSes alone, and they don't only have 500 or 1000 of them.

Inglonias:

--- Quote from: Droid803 on January 13, 2012, 11:51:47 pm ---The Colossus is what, 6km long?
The GA is like, the size of a Deimos, slightly bigger, IIRC.

Clearly, one Deimos a year does not stress GTVA production in the slightest, given the fact that they're practically crawling around everywhere in FS2. They could probably spit out 10 a year.

The Colossus just took a long time probably due to it being a project unprecedented in scale, thus requiring much more planning, paperwork, and probably a fair bit of custom infrastructure to even start laying down the hull. I would estimate similar things for the LSF if not more, seeing as they don't have any ships even the size of an Orion.

--- End quote ---

Ok. That frame of reference would have been even more helpful. Edited my question to be more fair.

FireSpawn:

--- Quote --- *Snip*
"I treat my servants well, submit to me and you have nothing to fear."
--- End quote ---

ALL HAIL THE WARRIOR EMPRESS OF ETERNAL BEAUTY, ISA'EMARL DERTANYA!

IN HER NAME SHALL THE GALAXY BE UNITED!

BY HER WORD, WILL THE UNWORTHY BE PURGED!

AS IS HER WILL, THOSE WHO JOIN SHALL BE ENLIGHTENED!

TURN NOT TO THE FALSE GOD "HYPNOTOAD", AS ITS POWER IS NOUGHT BUT A SPEC OF DUST COMPARED TO 'HER'!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version