Hosted Projects - Non-FreeSpace > Crysis 2: Battutamod

¡BATTUTAMOD! for Crysis 2!

<< < (2/13) > >>

General Battuta:

--- Quote from: -Joshua- on July 15, 2016, 04:08:35 am ---Doesn't that make their guns spray all over the place?

--- End quote ---

Nah, they're still quite accurate. I'm not sure how Crysis 2 recoil behaves exactly but the AI seems to manage it very well.

Unknown Target:
I've had this game in my Steam list for awhile, maybe I should finally play it. The story never grabbed me but I might as well give it another try.

General Battuta:
Updated first post with plans for the next release.

General Battuta:
I've made a ton of progress - I can swap models, give combatants cloak and armor, really mess around with **** - but I can only get a lot of this working in the game editor. For some reason it won't load my modified archetypes into the game proper...

jr2:

--- Quote from: General Battuta on July 19, 2016, 12:43:18 am ---I've made a ton of progress - I can swap models, give combatants cloak and armor, really mess around with **** - but I can only get a lot of this working in the game editor. For some reason it won't load my modified archetypes into the game proper...

--- End quote ---

Seems to be a good tut' for the 'ttuta here, hope that's what you're looking for (3rd / 4th post specifically?).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version