Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279695 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Ask a JGASF crew member anything
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
So, Justice, how does it feel to be a teacher now? Worried that some of the students might get the hots for you? =o
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Dawn: How is it adjusting to a time that's a century ahead of your own? What kind of cultural differences do you have to get used to, and what are you glad has changed?

(I always imagine what it would be like to travel even a few decades into the past or future immediately. Especially now in the Information age, the differences would be quite striking.)

Offline Axem

Luna: What is your opinion on the current shortage of PT5401N plasma converters with respect to the growing power of the Trade Unions in Fraglar VII? Did the government overstep its bounds when it instituted Bill C-523A or do you think that because of the trade shortages we need to look to Rastalnian Economics for help?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Tempest: will they ever pay you enough? Also, did you make copies of the tentacle + Crystal fic?

Milkshake & Kunoichi: how does it feel knowing that you two are the only females without art?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 04:15:10 pm by Jellyfish »
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
So, Dawn. What was in Infi's last words? (Last download, really.)
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter
Hey, Luna, why do you hate chocolate ice cream?  :nervous:
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Milkshake & Kunoichi: how does it feel knowing that you two are the only females without art?

Kunoichi has art.

A Feddie Story

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Where?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
So, Justice, how does it feel to be a teacher now? Worried that some of the students might get the hots for you? =o

"HaHa, now that's one of the last things I'm worried about. I might finally be able to start my own hare- 
actually lets perish that thought...

Life is pretty peaceful in comparison now. It's all about teaching these new students the art of taking down a Ravager and such."

Dawn: How is it adjusting to a time that's a century ahead of your own? What kind of cultural differences do you have to get used to, and what are you glad has changed?

(I always imagine what it would be like to travel even a few decades into the past or future immediately. Especially now in the Information age, the differences would be quite striking.)

"The cultural differences are incredible...Every planet has its own typical things. The way people talk is different too, I keep hearing words and expressions that don't make a whole lot of sense to me. And then there are those Cyrvans...
It's a lot to take in.

One thing I find kinda hard to get used to is that everyone can just rant about what the government is doing right or wrong. It makes me feel kinda nervous but apparently that stuff is A-okay these days."

So, Dawn. What was in Infi's last words? (Last download, really.)

"Oh you know, plans about building planet destroyers, sun crushers and achieving universe domination within a week."

"Actually I have no idea, trying to think about it makes my head spin..."

Tempest: will they ever pay you enough? Also, did you make copies of the tentacle + Crystal fic?

"I'm not getting paid enough to die, that's for sure. On that note, I value my life a bit too much to try and anger that elf any more on that particular subject. You can try looking for that notepad yourself though, I'm sure its still floating in space somewhere."

Luna: What is your opinion on the current shortage of PT5401N plasma converters with respect to the growing power of the Trade Unions in Fraglar VII? Did the government overstep its bounds when it instituted Bill C-523A or do you think that because of the trade shortages we need to look to Rastalnian Economics for help?

"Oh my, that is a very interesting question Axem. I'm not really sure I'm qualified to answer it however.
So let me just ask you something else. Would you prefer petting a brown tribble or a grey one?"

"Andrewofdoom, that is a rather rude question don't you think?"

"Ya wanna know what I think? I think Spoon hates me. Should you talk to him any time soon, tell him for me that the feeling is mutual!

Boring little Kunoichi can be seen on M24.png, though I can't imagine why anyone would be interested in her."
Urutorahappī!!

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Milkshake: do you bring all boys to the y-ARGH!

Crystal, what is it like trying to command all those humans?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline AndrewofDoom

• Twitter

"HaHa, now that's one of the last things I'm worried about. I might finally be able to start my own hare- 
actually lets perish that thought..."

=O

I'm telling your wife!
My Efforts:
SF Knight

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
There are colored head anis.

Dammit I just squeed. :(

A Feddie Story

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I apologize for the delay here.

There are colored head anis.

Dammit I just squeed. :(
Converting all those frames to .pcx indexed mode was always a bit of painful step... :sigh:

Milkshake: do you bring all boys to the y-ARGH!

"Don't worry, I missed your vital spots.
probably..."

Crystal, what is it like trying to command all those humans?

"Some times interesting, some times down right frustrating."

"She just sticks around us Terrans so she can feel superior instead of being completely plain and average among her own kind."

"Silence critter."

=O

I'm telling your wife!

"Oh come on now, please don't do that."
Urutorahappī!!

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
So, Luna, I'm curious why there's only the one other MCWS pilot in the group. Was it simply hard to find Cyrva willing to join the group, or does the Guardian Angel's crew include Cyrva in non-flight posistions?

A Feddie Story

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
So Crystal, what was it like to have a Queen in your fighter?
el hombre vicio...

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Crystal, now that you've done both, would you say you prefer piloting a fighter or commanding a battlegroup?

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Kunoichi: is beinga a ninja as awesome as they say it is?

Misuzu: are you really a polish princess?

Offline Axem

Misuzu: You can only have one big poster on your wall. Who's on it?