Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279687 times)

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Crystal, how do your people deal with Terran Elf-Ear fetishists.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Crystal, how do your people deal with Terran Elf-Ear fetishists.

"There are such people? Well honestly, can you blame them? We do have such pretty ears after all."

"Narcist."

"Hush!"

Misuzu: You can only have one big poster on your wall. Who's on it?

"Now there's a tough one..."

"Well you may have never heard of him, but there is this guy named FRED. I'm a huge fan of his works. I'd probably put a poster of him on my wall."

Misuzu: are you really a polish princess?

"If I was, do you think I would be in the military? If I really were a princess I would spend my days playing video games on a really comfy couch.

Aaaah... days of luxery without any worries...
if only...

It's a pity the UEU put an end to every royal family line after world war three."

Kunoichi: is beinga a ninja as awesome as they say it is?

"I-I'm not a ninja...
But I might as well be one..." *sigh*

Crystal, now that you've done both, would you say you prefer piloting a fighter or commanding a battlegroup?

"I'll take flying a CSA fighter over commanding Terran battleships anyday.

Though what I really like to try once, is commanding a large strategic scale operation someday."

So Crystal, what was it like to have a Queen in your fighter?

"I'll have to refrain from answering that one... For the sake of keeping good relations with the Cordi..."

So, Luna, I'm curious why there's only the one other MCWS pilot in the group. Was it simply hard to find Cyrva willing to join the group, or does the Guardian Angel's crew include Cyrva in non-flight posistions?

"Around 15% of the crew aboard the Galaxy angel is Cyrvan, if I recall the numbers correctly. There are five more pilots on the reserve list and I have no idea why they choose me to be on the active list. Life is full of mysteries isn't it?
But the days of having a shortage of CSA equipment is almost coming to an end. Or so I heard.

NGTM-1R between you and me though, I got this feeling that tomorrow it is going to rain at your place."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Misuzu & Crystal: how would you describe being in a Cordi ship? Is it as tentacley as Justice described it?

"Well you may have never heard of him, but there is this guy named FRED. I'm a huge fan of his works. I'd probably put a poster of him on my wall."

Too bad he's dead  :(
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Whose motorcycle is this?

It's a chopper, baby.

Whose chopper is this?

It's FRED's.

Who's FRED?

FRED's dead, baby. FRED's dead.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
* redsniper awards Battuta two internets.

Misuzu: Did you ever find out what that Cordi pilot looks like?
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Misuzu & Crystal: how would you describe being in a Cordi ship? Is it as tentacley as Justice described it?

Too bad he's dead  :(

Three times over even. He's at least accomplished something no one else has yet to do. Then again, a  lot of evil villains tend to found out to be Not Quite Dead.

Crystal, you must have been popular in the academy. How many people asked you out?

Is one of them Misuzu? =o
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
On that issue, whatever happened to the pilot(s) anyway? (That's not really addressed to anyone, just a generic question).

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I think Luna may have answered both her question and mine, since it did rain. Early in the morning, where no-one would normally notice.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Crystal, you must have been popular in the academy. How many people asked you out?

"Hmpf, I got no time for such things."

On that issue, whatever happened to the pilot(s) anyway? (That's not really addressed to anyone, just a generic question).

"I heard there have been attempts at interrogation. Later on they have been returned to the Cordi."

"They kinda looked like an overgrown praying mantis. Less freaky then I had imagined."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Misuzu is braver person than I. Or perhaps not as familar with preying mantises.

A Feddie Story

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Praying mantises doesn't have tentacles she imagined, so Cordi might have looked less creepy after seening how Tempest drawn them... :)

Offline -Norbert-

Misuzu is braver person than I. Or perhaps not as familar with preying mantises.
Consider the size of a praying mantis in this. Even if a cordi was only 80 cm big, that would still count as "overgrown praying mantis". Besides, when she saw them, they were probably bound, not running around freely.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
A 'properly bound overgrown praying mantis' is still an overgrown praying mantis. That is, an instant change of pants.
But the tech room says Terrans did some genetic shenanigans on themselves, and are bigger and live longer as a result, IIRC. I bet Misuzu herself is 7 or more feet high. Talk about overgrown.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Consider the size of a praying mantis in this. Even if a cordi was only 80 cm big, that would still count as "overgrown praying mantis".

They fit a human into a Cordi fighter, and dialogue suggests it only required rebuilding the controls. If the cordi was only 80cm big, you'd have to rip stuff out to fit a spacesuited human (even a more animesque spacesuited human) in there. I have to assume there isn't much of a size difference.

So I think "big enough to make your head pop off like a champange cork" is on the table.

A Feddie Story

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

Well, they actually reckon that the whole "killing males whilst mating with them" is actually a response to human observation of the whole nuptial event - to whit, it agitates the female during copulation so that she switches from mating behaviour to feeding behaviour (creepy in itself).

Spy cams in the wild have managed to capture Mantid mating events which involve elaborate courting rituals and which the male survives.

Of course, this will vary from species to species, but there you go...
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Well, they actually reckon that the whole "killing males whilst mating with them" is actually a response to human observation of the whole nuptial event - to whit, it agitates the female during copulation so that she switches from mating behaviour to feeding behaviour (creepy in itself).

Oh, that's nothing to do with it. Would you be comfortable hanging about somebody who has the means to snap your neck or amputate one of your limbs with ease, AND you can't speak their langauge very well? (Orz.)

A Feddie Story

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

Oh, that's nothing to do with it. Would you be comfortable hanging about somebody who has the means to snap your neck or amputate one of your limbs with ease, AND you can't speak their langauge very well? (Orz.)

I live in Scotland, you're describing everyone I know, well... save for the language. But any stranger is up a creek without a paddle

Damn claymores.... and just kidding.. or am I?

Okay: I have a question - Crystal and Misuzu, how did you find the Cordi ships handling compared to your respective fighters?
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Crystal, has anyone ever tried to get you drunk just to see what you would act like?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Crystal, has anyone ever tried to get you drunk just to see what you would act like?

The actual question would be if they "can" get drunk.
el hombre vicio...

Everyone knows that as a smaller and more fragile race, space elves can't hold their liquor.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems