Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279675 times)

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Milkshake, would your short temper be curbed slightly if you actually had character art?
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
(I actually handle the Aestival better than even the Ray III-E, but the lack of shields and somewhat short afterburner (to me) kinda makes me sad)

Mizusu Misuzu: Will you ever try flying helmet-less, again? Is the Ray III (standard) really THAT dangerous, not having seatbelts and being prone to spalling to cause you to bonk your head?

Shiny rocks Crystal: Do you think there's a possibility of a joint Terran-Vasudan Cyrvan shipbuilding project? Is Terran military doctrine REALLY that bad, having entirely no good points at all? Why were several Cyrvan ships (of all sizes), shieldless?

...and what do you think of guys who access /FS2/WoD/LSF-INTEL/MISUZU-SPYCAM/Crystal steam.jpeg?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 01:07:40 pm by Destiny »

Offline Nuclear1

and how do you expect to make use of it?

It was nice knowing you...
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
Misuzu, have you been a test pilot of the Ray MK IV yet? Is it awesome? :D
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Axem

Misuzu: Favorite food?

Dawn: Favorite drink?

Crystal: Favorite dessert?

Milkshake: Favorite partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverage?

Offline Enzo03

and how do you expect to make use of it?

It was nice knowing you...
No way. I'm omnipotent so long as I'm behind the fourth wall so.. wait... ...
*runs behind the 2nd wall and then scrambles for his ship*
You'll never take me aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!
Or dead.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 01:20:22 pm by Enzo03 »
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
The fourth wall is the one most easily broken.
In fact, I don't think I've ever heard of the first, second, or third walls being broken before.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
In fact, I don't think I've ever heard of the first, second, or third walls being broken before.

Breaking the Third or Second walls is usually called a "crossover". The floor and ceiling represent time. (Dawn has already broken the floor.)

It's the first wall that's, so far as I know, inviolable.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
A question to Misuzu: About how much caffiene do you consume and where does it come from (e.g. coffee, soda, caffiene pills, etc...)?
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
When is the beach or onsen OVA coming out?
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Milkshake: Given your previous comments, I have come to the conclusion you have a rather large toolbox in your fighter at all times. How big is it, what tools do you have OTHER than the knife and sledgehammer, and how do you expect to make use of it?
Yes, I am a very peculiar personality.

"I use this most of the time. Very convenient."

Milkshake, would your short temper be curbed slightly if you actually had character art?
"Potentially. Spoon is a terrible person."

Mizusu Misuzu: Will you ever try flying helmet-less, again? Is the Ray III (standard) really THAT dangerous, not having seatbelts and being prone to spalling to cause you to bonk your head?

"I've more or less learned my lesson there...
The Ray III is produced in quite a few different shipyards, the ones coming from Librae apparantly have a reputation of poor quality spall liners. Turns out that on that occasion I was piloting one of those.
On the subject of helmets, I heard they are actually in the test phase of some cockpit which supposely doesn't require any helmets."

Shiny rocks Crystal: Do you think there's a possibility of a joint Terran-Vasudan Cyrvan shipbuilding project? Is Terran military doctrine REALLY that bad, having entirely no good points at all? Why were several Cyrvan ships (of all sizes), shieldless?

"A Joint shipbuilding project is at the moment still a fair way off, there are however some smaller scale joint projects underway.
Your other question I cannot answer, its classified information."

...and what do you think of guys who access /FS2/WoD/LSF-INTEL/MISUZU-SPYCAM/Crystal steam.jpeg?

"Ariyu ze yyura."

Misuzu, have you been a test pilot of the Ray MK IV yet? Is it awesome? :D

"Not Yet, but I hope I can soon get a shot at it."

Misuzu: Favorite food?

"Lasanga"
Dawn: Favorite drink?

"Chocolate milk"

"Strawberry parfait"

Milkshake: Favorite partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverage?

"The blood of my enemies."

A question to Misuzu: About how much caffiene do you consume and where does it come from (e.g. coffee, soda, caffiene pills, etc...)?

"Inbetween sorties I usually take a few injections of stuff that hasn't really been invented yet in your time period. Not sure if I'm allowed to talk about it."

When is the beach or onsen OVA coming out?

"Hopefully soon."

"When hell freezes over."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Quote from: Crystal
"Ariyu ze yyura."

Do we even want to know what this means? :nervous:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Quote from: Crystal
"Ariyu ze yyura."

I'd hit a guess:
"Get kicked by a horse and die." variant for the Cyrvans, or 'god damn you'. Alternatively it could be 'they're/you're the worst'.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

I suspect it's one of those horrific dialectual insults that don't necessarily make sense translated, but sound nasty even so.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

I suspect it's one of those horrific dialectual insults that don't necessarily make sense translated, but sound nasty even so.
Really? It sounds kinda...pleasant/soft/gentle in it's entirety to me.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
Then it's probably a good thing you don't live the Wings of Dawn universe. :p

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Quote from: Misuzu
On the subject of helmets, I heard they are actually in the test phase of some cockpit which supposely doesn't require any helmets."
Plug suit?

On the onsen/beach/onsenbeach episode: so it's been filmed?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 08:44:13 am by Ypoknons »
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I'd guess they would be suspended in liquid, but...you wouldn't want to be a fish in space (your cockpit), would you? Plus the deck crew would hate it.

Then it's probably a good thing you don't live the Wings of Dawn universe. :p
Truth to be told, I'd actually like to enter a subspace node, then force a meson fluctuation on my ship's subspace drive, then...go find that sketch that was airlocked out.

Offline Enzo03

All:
1) Where is your favorite place to go on shore leave (assuming the JGASF has it), and what is the place like? (I'm not really well-versed in places other than 21st century Earth... well, a few other places too.)
2) What color is your HUD?

Tempest:
3) That problem you have speaking with Crystal, ever get it straightened out?

Evil question for Misuzu:
4) In this picture:
..Is that your left or right hand?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 01:52:44 pm by Enzo03 »
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline -Norbert-

"Strawberry parfait"
Does that mean you like Human cuisine more than Cyrvan?
Come to think of it, what kind of food do Cyrvans eat? Are the vegetarians, or do they also eat meant?