Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279659 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
On the subject of eyes

Just a few examples. I just personally like those eye type styles so it has nothing to do with genetic modding  :p
Cpt. Burner is the only exception because
Spoiler:
His is the only head ani I did not drew myself, but made from screenshots of a random Zeon pilot in gundam double zeta

On the subject of nukes:
FGB-2 description: "Introduced at the start of NC0082 in an attempt to damage Cyrvan capital ships during the Terran-Cyrva war. As the nuclear (NUGB-7) bombs proved to be ineffective at doing any damage to Cyrvan shielding." Both the FGB-2 and the FGT-3f have fusion warheads and both dont perform optimal against shielding. Nukes in WoD are mostly a reserve weapon in case the LSF decides to bombard a planet from orbit and wish to deny it to anyone due to the radiation fallout. But in most senarios other weapons are used.

I'd ask Spoon to mass-produce the DIVINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BUSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! instead then.
The universe is not ready for this much friendship!

-------------------------------

Kunoichi! What color is your HUD?
I'm going to guess black, since y'know, all those ninjas and stuff...

"For the last time, I'm not a ninja! ;_;
...My hud color is orange for the most part..."

The empty eyes mean she is a soulless abomination that feeds on the life-force of innocent Terran children.

"Certainly."
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Oh dear, she acknowledges it. *gulp* Oh hey, it's Char (pun intended), Agnese and Tomonori!

Any chance of Blaster-3 Divine Buster instead of a mass-produced Divine Buster? Right, I'm kiddin'. I'm curious though, would the LSF deploy nuclear weapons in the atmosphere like in the convoy mission, against large targets like Battleaxes? If there are shielded enemy ships, would nukes still be considered? EMP and all that.

...and Kunoichi, in M24's loading image...is that what I think it is? Pan-

*Terminated*
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 09:00:07 am by Destiny »

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Isa: Space elves suck!

What's the worst that could happen?

ohgodohgodohgodohgod

« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 04:15:07 pm by Spoon »

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I don't think she'll do anything herself, but...plan for your suffering with her minions carrying it out. It seems to be like her character, somehow. Those eyes maybe.

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
So, more on the subject:

Misuzu, don't you agree that those Silva people need to make ZIGs? Instead of being sorta in fear when the Ravagers come, you can play catch with your wingmen using those Ravagers. =D
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
So, Isa. What color is the ship you command?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline -Norbert-

Isa: Since you are obviously on a Cyrvan ship I assume you were present in repelling (I'm pretty sure the Cyrvan were able to repell them) the Hertaks diversonary attacks on Cyrvan space.
Can you give us a bit more detail on the forces that attacked there? Which vassals were sent? Did the Hertak contribute some Armageddons? And have you been able to follow their route of attack back to it's source yet?

Offline Enzo03

Serious question is serious.
Crystal: Are the wing names, Seraphim, Cherubim, and Jewel standard wing names for the JGASF?
In addition to that, what are the most commonly used JGASF wing designations, provided they exist, and do they tend to correlate to specific aspects such as battle roles, etc? If so, what are they?
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline -Norbert-

Since all those names are angels or half-angels I suppose they are standard in the "Joined Guardian Angel Special Force".

Jewel is an angelic choir? First I'd heard of that.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Enzo03

^--Hence why I'm asking, among other reasons :P

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
And because of all this I'm starting Isa's official fans club, who's in for some treat? :P
el hombre vicio...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
And because of all this I'm starting Isa's official fans club, who's in for some treat? :P
Shut up space elves!

Offline Enzo03

:nono: It was bound to happen.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.

I refuse to participate in any activity that Isa will probably bombard from orbit.

A Feddie Story

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The entity "Isa" evokes feelings of intense molluscan fear in this gastropod.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
You are all gonna be my first sacrifice to the goddess Isa, so be flattered.
el hombre vicio...

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
You are all gonna be my first sacrifice to the goddess Isa, so be flattered.

You know she'll only bombard you from orbit too.

A Feddie Story

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
el hombre vicio...

Offline -Norbert-

Jewel is an angelic choir? First I'd heard of that.
Got me there... I really should stop posting after 1 am in the night....