Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 279659 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
:beamz:

The classy thing about this is that it works in multiple dimensions.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I'd think 'Archangel' would be a more fitting name for a Cyrvan wing...if not, the GA. Would be kinda nice to hear Crystal saying 'This is Archangel/Angel Base to all angels units, RTB!'. But you know, I was pretty shocked when I saw the abbreviated name of Jewel wing on the top right corner. You know, Alp, Bet, Gam...?

Offline Enzo03

That's another reason why I was wanting more names..

Jewel definitely isn't an angel Hierarchy AND the abbreviation for the wing.
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Nuclear1

The entity "Isa" evokes feelings of intense molluscan fear in this gastropod.

We sense...something.  Something ancient.  A sickly smell...a chilling wind.  My ancestors scream from within their chambers in my mind.  But I cannot understand their words.  This feeling...a memory?  It sickens us.  And for the first time in our lives...for the first time in generations, we fear.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Jewel definitely isn't an angel Hierarchy AND the abbreviation for the wing.
Jewel is a Cyrvan wing designation, note that it's always composed of Aestivals.
Cyrvans name wings like that.
"Archangel" would be a good code name for GA (or anything acting as a command center for them), if they used such names.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Misuzu/Crystal: How do you think hum- Terrans would fare, in an inverted JGASF (or maybe Isa's fleet)? I mean well, mostly Cyrvans and only a few Terrans.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:39:29 am by Destiny »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
So, Isa. What color is the ship you command?

"What makes you think I only command a single ship?"

Serious question is serious.
Crystal: Are the wing names, Seraphim, Cherubim, and Jewel standard wing names for the JGASF?
In addition to that, what are the most commonly used JGASF wing designations, provided they exist, and do they tend to correlate to specific aspects such as battle roles, etc? If so, what are they?

"Seraphim, Cherubim and Ophanim are commonly used in all JGASF battle groups to designate Terran wings. Paragon, Jewel and Gem are used for Cyrvan wings. Each JGASF also have a few unique wing names for special occasions.
Battle roles assigned to a wing name will vary between operations, though in general Seraphim tends to be used for light and medium fighters while Cherubim is often reserved for heavy and bomber tasks. "

And because of all this I'm starting Isa's official fans club, who's in for some treat? :P
I refuse to participate in any activity that Isa will probably bombard from orbit.
You are all gonna be my first sacrifice to the goddess Isa, so be flattered.
You know she'll only bombard you from orbit too.

"Now why would I do that?
I try to take good care of my slaves."

Isa: Since you are obviously on a Cyrvan ship I assume you were present in repelling (I'm pretty sure the Cyrvan were able to repell them) the Hertaks diversonary attacks on Cyrvan space.
Can you give us a bit more detail on the forces that attacked there? Which vassals were sent? Did the Hertak contribute some Armageddons? And have you been able to follow their route of attack back to it's source yet?

"I was indeed very much present at the Emetal Engagement.
You'll be able to find out all the details in WoD2, so I'm not going to tell you anything here because I hate redundancy."

Misuzu/Crystal: How do you think hum- Terrans would fare, in an inverted JGASF (or maybe Isa's fleet)? I mean well, mostly Cyrvans and only a few Terrans.

"I think most of us would break down rapidly due to all the mental abuse..."

We sense...something.  Something ancient.  A sickly smell...a chilling wind.  My ancestors scream from within their chambers in my mind.  But I cannot understand their words.  This feeling...a memory?  It sickens us.  And for the first time in our lives...for the first time in generations, we fear.

Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Mental abuse, you say? The rumors that Cyrvans, like Crystal is really an evil overmind slavedriver meanie on the GA?! (Besides Isa's evil aura...)

I went all dere when Misuzu called me Alpha-1-sama and praised my shieldless, grunt killing skills.

All right, I'll get in on this.

Isa - Fleet Engagement. Fast, maneuverable small groups of ships? Or Giant Wall of Beams?

Personal Preference of course.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
So. Isa would you go out with me?

Offline Enzo03

You would be the equivalent of escargot.
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Terran-Cyrva hybrids might be weak but landsnails could be a much more genetically complimentary species.

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter

* AndrewofDoom notes the rather...dissonant nature of the Snail entity and ponders whether Isa will light the gastropod up in flames.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
So, Isa. What color is the ship you command?

"What makes you think I only command a single ship?"

This is a valid point. I hereby default to "what color is your flagship" instead.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Red, very red. It glows evily too, I bet. If not, purple!

Offline Snail

• SC 5

* AndrewofDoom notes the rather...dissonant nature of the Snail entity and ponders whether Isa will light the gastropod up in flames.
the entity snail may or may not be a masochist

what

(also, space elves suck.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 03:51:47 pm by Snail »

Offline AtomicClucker

• Runnin' from Trebs
To annoy Crystal and make Misuzu happy, I shall start work on some completely unnecessary fan art (oishi, bathing suit). Does Misuzu approve?

Regardless of the space elf's protest, fan art will proceed~
Blame Blue Planet for my Freespace2 addiction.

Offline Nuclear1

Does Misuzu approve?

Misuzu fans approve. :D
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
All right, I'll get in on this.

Isa - Fleet Engagement. Fast, maneuverable small groups of ships? Or Giant Wall of Beams?

Personal Preference of course.
"How about both?"

"I'll get back to you on that"

Quote from: NGTM-1R
This is a valid point. I hereby default to "what color is your flagship" instead.

"Blue, Green and a slight hint of Octarine."

To annoy Crystal and make Misuzu happy, I shall start work on some completely unnecessary fan art (oishi, bathing suit). Does Misuzu approve?

Regardless of the space elf's protest, fan art will proceed~

"yay!"
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Snail

• SC 5